Twenty Four

Claire and Leith were sat together, Cherri was next to Angeldust who was in-between her and Husk. Charlie sat next to Vaggy of course, Niffty was on the floor making carpet Angel's. Alastor was sat by himself and he enjoyed it.

"You sure you're alright Angie?" Cherribomb asked.

He nodded.

"I'm good."

He looked down at his fingers entwined with Husk's and smiled genuinely. The limo finally parked at the hotel. Husk got out to help Angel, then everyone else got out in no particular order.

Husk kept Angel upright, he still wobbled when he walked. Angeldust opened the door, the two walked through the lobby into the elevator and went to the second floor.

They continued walking to Angel's room, Angel unlocked the door and walked into the room followed by Husk.  Everyone else piled into the hotel and went off to their rooms as well. 

Angel sat at his vanity taking off his makeup. Husk stood behind the chair fumbling to take of Angel's necklace, he eventually got it unclasped and off his neck. He closed it again and placed it on his vanity.

"Thanks Husky." He said with a smile, as he finished wiping his face.

Husk bent over and kissed Angel's cheek now that his makeup was mostly off. Angel blushed.

"Imma go to my room okay?" Husk asked.

"Awh." Angel sighed.

"I'll be back." He assured.

Angel nodded.

Husk went to his room he changed into pajamas and took off his bowtie. He walked back to Angel's room.

Angeldust went into his dresser, grabbed more comfortable clothes and went into his  bathroom. He took off his boots, and rolled down his socks. He noticed the bandages were soaked with blood so he took them off and checked to see if they were still bleeding. Luckily they weren't. He put some first aid cream on the injuries again and pulled his socks back up. He put on a pair of shorts and left his bathroom. He got under his blankets and scrolled through his phone.

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in Husky."

The cat demon walked in and sat on the edge of Angel's bed.

"You sure you're okay?" He wondered. 

Angeldust nodded, and looked up from his phone.
"Can ya stop askin' me dat?"

Husk apologized. Angel put his phone on the night stand and patted the spot on the bed next to him. The cat demon crawled onto the bed and laid next to Angel. Angeldust turned to face his boyfriend and wrapped an arm around him. One of Husk's legs was captured between Angel's as they cuddled.

Husk stroked Angel's face with his knuckles.

"Ya sickeningly sweet sometimes." Angeldust mentioned.

Husk chuckled.
"Is that a bad thing?"  The cat demon asked.

Angeldust shrugged.
"Not really. Sweet just ain't really my thing."

Husk chuckled.

"Yeah well, you scared me shitless, twice today. So I think being 'sweet' is warranted."

Angeldust raised an eyebrow and sat up.

"Twice?" He said confused.

Husk nodded.

"The clock hit zero and you weren't home yet, and then ya, at the cas-"

Angeldust put a hand on either side of Husk's face cutting him off with a kiss. Husk immediately kissed back. Angeldust slid over sitting in his lap straddling him. Husk wrapped his arms around him loosely. Their tongues danced around each other's mouths in a harmony, until Angel pulled his face away slowly.

"I'm sorry I spooked ya." He apologized.

Husk sat their breathlessly for a moment.

"You didn't mean to. It's alright." Husk assured before burrying his face in Angel's neck and holding him closer. He placed soft kisses against the spider's neck, causing Angeldust to moan and him to stop.

He pulled away and rubbed his face.
"Shit, Ang I didn't mea-" The cat demon apologized.

Angeldust shook his head and sighed. He got off of Husk and laid beside the cat demon. "I know. It's fine."

Husk placed a kiss on Angel's cheek.

"It ain't- I don- what I mean to say i-" he sighed not knowing how to word what he wanted to say.

Angel half smiled, and placed a hand on Husk's face.

"I get it, Scnookums. It's too soon. I don't really want to right now, anyways. It just felt nice." Angeldust assured. 

Husk nodded. Angeldust rolled over onto his back and Husk climbed onto of him for cuddles.  Angel chuckled and petted him.

"Ang." He grumbled.

The spider kept petting him.
"Do ya want me to stop?

The cat demon sighed and tightened his grip around Angel as he shook his head. Angeldust just chuckled, as Husk started purring.

"It ain't funny!" Husk groaned.

Angeldust kept laughing and petting his boyfriend.

"It is when ya react like that. Just let yaself enjoy it." Angel stated as he ran his fingers through Husk's fur.  Husk yawned and eventually fell asleep Fat Nuggets waddled over and laid on top of Husk. Angel gushed at the sight. He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture.

Eventually Angeldust fell asleep too.