Twenty Five

Angeldust woke up to Husk's watch, but the cat demonshut it off and went back to sleep. Angeldust took his phone off the charger and tapped the screen to check the time.  He ingored the multiple notifications from Valentino for a minute.

"Husky it's eleven." He informed.

"Mmmn no." Husk grumbled.

Angel giggled and kissed Husk's nose, wrapping his arms around Husk again.

"I'd love to spend da day like dis but we both gots werk." 

Husk grumbled but it was just angry cat sounds, and opened his eyes.  "Five more minutes at least?"

Angeldust giggled and nodded, and laid on top of Husk. His phone started pinging repeatedly as Husk's arms wrapped around him. Angel shut his eyes, and sighed deeply annoyed that Val was blowing up his phone. Husk patted his back.

"It's okay Ang. You can answer him." Husk assured.

Angeldust sighed.

"ing is, I don't want to."

Husk rubbed his back soothingly.

"I know, but I rather ya not come home a mess." Husk stated.

Angel smiled and nodded. He rolled off of the cat demon and sat up. He unlocked his phone and opened the conversation.

He read through the messages skimming over the angry ones.
Angel typed a bullshit reply  so Val would stop being pissing.

"Guess I don't gots werk. Val's dumbass kept everyone at the studio and he lost half the actors. Fuckin idiot." Angeldust chuckled.  His phone pinged, again. Angel looked at it, again. "Guess I'm dancing tonight."

Husk kissed his cheek.
"You sound happy bout dat."

Angel nodded.

"I get to spend more time with ya." Angel stated. He liked to believe that was true but he wasn't so sure sometimes. He did like to dance though.

Husk nodded, and got outta Angel's bed finally.

"I'm going to go get dressed but, I'll see ya down stairs?" He asked.

Angeldust nodded, as Husk left the room shutting the door. The spider got out of his bed grabbed clothes and went into his shower.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vaggy was up much earlier she had already made breakfast for everyone. Charlie made a pot of coffee.

Niffty and Alastor were sat eating when Cherribomb came down the stairs joining innon breakfast. Husk came down soon after and opened the bar. Then Leith came down, then Angeldust and lastly Claire.

Angel sat at the bar just casually flirting with Husk like usual.

"Ya know, I guess I don't really mind the idea of ya coming to my show all dat much anymore." Angeldust winked.

Husk sighed.

"Ang, I went last time cause, Cherri was worried about you."

Angeldust folded his arms and gasped pretending to be offended.

"How tragic! My own boyfriend don't even wanna cheer me on. oh woe is me."

He looked out the corner of his eye to see if the bar tender had a reaction. His facade fell when Husk didn't.

Husk rolled his eyes. Taking a swig from his booze.
"Ya done?" He asked.

Angeldust frowned.

"Will ya go? Pleeeease?" He asked.

Husk chuckled and nodded.

"Now that you asked properly, sure Angel, if I am off the clock by the time ya show starts I'll go." Husk assured.

Cherribomb and Niffty walked out of the kitchen. Cherribomb went to the bar Niffty went to start cleaning and killing more sentient roaches.

"Angie? You're still here?" Cherri asked confused as she took a seat next to her friend. Husk poured her a drink and sat it on the counter.

Angeldust nodded.
"Guess after my shift Val decided everyone who was still on da clock, had to stay dispite being in da middle of an extermination. So Vox has him cleaning up da blood and da bodies. I'm just dancing tonight. Da best part is he probably won't be dere since he's cleaning da studio." Explained the spider.

"Fuck yeah!" Cherri cheered, before downing the drink.

Cherribomb and Angeldust went up to her room where she helped him pick songs for his set. He was laying stomach down on her bed with his feet in the air.

"Ooooooh that one!" She chuckled pointing at a song.

Angel's eyes widened.

"But, Husky's  gonna be there."

Cherri tilted her head at him and raised an eyebrow.

"and your point is?"

Angeldust thought about it. He didn't really have one, so he shrugged. The continued picking songs

Husk continued serving patrons while Angeldust was relaxing with Cherri.

  He didn't go on until ten thirty, but he had to leave at nine to get ready. He rushed down the stairs with Cherribomb. Husk poured them both drinks, which they both downed. They waited for Husk to close up the bar, he was sure to be quick about it.

They left the hotel going into the parking lot.

"I'll drive." Husk mentioned.

Heunlocking his car.  His keys were attached to his wallet so he always had them on him.  They all walked to Husk's car and got in he put the key in the ignition starting the car and drove off.

"Cherri pass the aux!" Angeldust asked from the passenger seat. She gladly did.

"Don't you be putting wires in my baby! She's a classic." Husk grumbled, patting the dashboard.

Angeldust groaned.
"But music!"

Husk rolled his eyes.

"You want music turn on the radio."

"Booooo!" Cherri yelled.

Angeldust groaned but nodded.

"Fiiiiine." Angeldust turned on the radio and crossed his arms.

"My fuckin grandma listens to music better than this!" Cherribomb groaned.

His rolled his eyes. They got  to the club where Angeldust needed to be at around 9:30. Angeldust went into the club and back towards the dressing rooms to get ready.