Sixty Five

Nobody really knew what happened to sinners who died from non-angelic reasons. Some came back, others seemingly didn't now.

Heaven was paying attention now, though. Charlie wanted to work together. Well, it took some figuring out after the last extermination. Sinners were now prejudged after any death. The ones that came back in hell, were obviously rejected. The ones who haven't came back, were rumored to be erased, or in heaven. Nobody really knew which was true unless, it happened to them.

Angeldust and Husk were still asleep in Cherri's room. There was light immiting from the window. It had woken Angeldust who shielded his eyes, wanting to sleep longer. The sudden motion caused Husk to awaken too. He burried his face in Angel's floof, seeing the bright golden light.

Angel realize there was no going back to sleep once he realized the hand that had been holding Cherri's was empty.

His breathing was shaking as he choked back the tears but, some still escaped. All he knew was he was gonna figure out who fuckin did this. He wiped his face noticing Husk move again. He didn't want to be seen crying again.

"You okay?" He asked, before he turned to where Cherribomb's body should have been.

He didn't wait for an answer, he didn't even hesitate. He moved closer, and wrapped both his arms around the spider's shoulders tightly. Angel wrapped all of his arms except one, afraid if he moved an inch he'd no longer feel her hand; even though he knew it wasn't there.

"Sh-she.... sh-should  b-be back, soon right?" Angeldust asked choking on his words as he tried to not cry.

Husk didn't know what to say. He just nodded. He hoped so anyways. For Angel's sake. He hugged the spider tightly and nuzzled his face into the spider's neck.

Charlie went upstairs to check on them shortly after. She walked out of the elevator and down the all to Cherribomb's room and knocked on the door. She had a glass of orange juice in one hand and an aspirin for Cherribomb. She didn't really know how to treat a come down or an overdose, but this is what people do for hangovers so she thought it could help.

"Do you want me to answer it?" Husk's asked in a soft whisper but, he didn't pull away from the hug.

Angeldust sighed but, nodded. He knew Charlie just wanted to help. But, there were a lot of thoughts in his mind and he needed to figure out what the hell he was going to say to her......... To everyone.

Husk got up and opened the door. For once Charlie wasn't over enthusiastic.

"Hey, good morning. I got orange juice and aspirin for Cher- shit." She said when she noticed Angel was alone on her bed.

Angel extended his arms and made 'come here' motions not because he needed the hug. (Secretly he did)  The spider knew that was Charlie's response to sad things so, he gave in before she even bothered to asked.

She walked into the room and the two hugged. Husk walked back over and wrapped his arms around the two of them.

"She's gonna be back?" Angeldust asked.

Charlie shrugged once they'll pulled away from the embrace. "If she isn't ya know she went to heaven."

The spider nodded.

"There's something I gotta tell you. And we'll everyone." He admitted. "You're not gonna like me after." He said with his head down.  He never meant to get so attached to everyone here. It wasn't supposed to be this way. His only goal was finding his sister before his father or brother did. He knew he should used the holy bullets but, he's hoping if Cherribomb did go to heaven some how she'll find a way to tell him if Molly is there and not exterminated.