Nineteen

Husk woke up from another memory of his past he was sweating and panting from how vivid the flash back was. It took him a moment to take in his surroundings to realize he was still inhis room at The Hazbin Hotel. He wiped his face, got off his bed went into the bathroom turned on the sink and splashed just a little water on his face.

He got dressed and went down to the bar where he grabbed himself a bottle and chugged it.  He took another one and chugged it.

Angeldust walked out of the kitchen, as he put down the second one and began chugging a third one. He walked over to the bar.

"You always drink like that in the mornings?" Angeldust asked.

The bartender shrugged.

"I can be a real asshole without it. The flashbacks can be so real sometimes, I've hurt people without even knowing, cause all I see is my memories." He explained.

Angeldust pouted.

"Dat sounds rough."

Husk nodded.

Angeldust began feeling guilty just as he started coming down from the high. He knew he shouldn't have but, it helped him. It's all he really knows. Husk watched his mood change.

"You alright Ang?" Husk asked.

Angel blushed at the name but rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah- I uh." He sighed.

He still wasn't ready to talk about any of it. "I'm fine." He lied.

His raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm."

Angel groaned.

Husk sighed deeply.

"Ya I ain't askin ya rather ya not lie to me. It's okay to not be alright." Husk calmly informed, pouring Angeldust a drink.

Angeldust nodded downing the drink.

"Sorry, I uh- it hurts too much right now."

Husk shook his said.

"Ya ain't gotta tell me. It ain't ma business, I just want you to trust me, and be honest.." The bartender assured.

Angeldust sighed.

"It's hard to be honest when the truth hurts. Hell every single time you tell me to be myself I freak the fuck out cause I don't fuckin know who I am!"

Husk sat his bottle down on the bar his eyebrows furrowing.

"Whoa, Ang hold on. What the hell does that mean?" He ask concern evident in his face and tone of voice.

Angeldust opened his mouth to speak. Alastor was coming down the stairs, Niffty slid down the railing. And the Hotel doors opened, revealing Charlie and Vaggy just got back from shopping.

He closed his mouth immediately and sighed. "can we ah-" Angeldust thought about what to say for a moment. "Can we putta pin in dis, tawk bout it latah?" He continued

Husk nodded, he picked his booze back up and took a swig.

"I get it. We can talk later."

The spider smiled.

"Thanks Whiskas."

Husk moved the bottle from his lips.
"You work today?"

Angeldust shook his head.

"Oh Angel we got more popsicles." Charlie mentioned carrying a couple bags into the kitchen.

He smiled.
"THANK YOU!"