Seventy One

Cherri and Molly hung out again, discussing the various sins Molly could commit to try and get to hell. The main issue was. This is heaven they don't really have sinful things here.  They were seated in Molly's house in her room painting each other's nails and chatting.

"Well, there's murder, I doubt they have dru-"

Molly chuckled.

"You'd be surprised where the lines blur. Doing drugs isn't a sin. The overindulgence, of it is. I believe it's gluttony." Molly stated.

Cherribomb seemed confused. That made no sense. Why would heaven allow temptation in a place that's supposed to be for the righteous?

"That's such fuckin bullshit!" Groaned the one eyed angel.

Molly nodded. She agreed that it didn't make sense. She was honestly glad Anthony made it to hell, he wouldn't enjoy life up here. It was honestly kinda boring. She took a sip of her drink and folded her hands.

"How quickly do you think I'd fall if I murdered somebody?" She wondered.

Cherribomb shrugged she had no idea how any of this heaven shit worked, at least hell made fuckin sense!

Husk and Anthony were in Doomsday District Husk kept an eye on the back door as Anthony went in, looked for and found his brother. They got in a bit of a fist fight but eventually, Anthony knocked out his brother, the back door opened and out came Husk's boyfriend carrying another spider out cold.

Anthony shoved Arackniss, in the back of Husk's car. Then he and Husk got in, and they drove to Husk's Casino.

"God damn babe, the fuck you do?" Husk chuckled as he asked Anthony. His brother was banged up real bad.

Anthony smirked. He turned his face to look at Husk. "Oh ya know. Punched him a few times. Hit em with a bat, once or twice."

Arackniss groaned.

"TWENTY FUCKIN TIMES. YOU HIT ME WITH THAT HUNK OF META-"

Anthony excused himself from his conversation with Husk, who had his eyebrow raised with how banged up the other spider was he didn't expect the asshole to speak. Anthony turned around in the passenger seat and backhanded his brother across the face.

"Did anybody ask you anything?!" He asked.

"N-" Arackniss was cut off by another slap. "K I'll shut-" Anthony slapped him again.

Husk was chuckling as he drove.

He parked his car behind his casino once he got there. From the back it just looked like any other building and he'd rather not have this asshole remember where he was. Husk and Anthony got out of the car and the spider dragged his brother out od the back seat and in through the back of the closed casino. They walked straight into Husk's office and Anthony threw his brother into a chair and restrained him to it.

Husk stood propped up against the door to his office with one leg bent with his foot on the door, he took a swig from a bottle of booze. He watched as Anthony interrogated his brother very aggressively.

"You're gonna tell me what exactly happened to Molly or ya gonna start losing fingers." Anthony expressed. He wasn't playing games anymore and he was sick of his brother thinking he didn't have it in him to hurt his own family. He did he stopped giving a fuck about them a long ass time ago. As far as Anthony was concerned his family is Molly and his mom.

The older ugly spider groaned.

"How many fuckin times do I have to tell you I don't Fuckin know!" Arackniss yelled.

Anthony licked his teeth. He took one of Husk's angelic playing cards from the deck.

"A'right, when Dad asks what ya got cut with, be sure to tell him it was a muthafuckin playing card." He smirked before saw through one of his brothers fingers. Husk wore a smirk, he was still downing liquor as he leaned against the door. Anthony smirked as he watched his brother scream in pain. It was even more painful since it was an Angelic weapon.

"Fuckin damnit! Anthony just fuckin stay out of it okay?!" Arackniss groaned.

The pink spider laughed at that. He took another one of his brothers fingers. Husk continued watching them and drinking his booze. Anthony laughed before he spoke.

"Oh, so NOW you want me outta it? Little too late for that, don' ya think. WE'RE ALL FUCKIN DEAD 'RACKNISS!" He sawed off a third finger.  "What fuckin happened to my sister?!"

The tied up spider leaned as close as he could get to his brother and spat in his face as he spoke. Husk did his best to stay out of the situation because, he didn't know anything about it.

"I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW!" Arackniss pleaded. "You gonna cut all my fingers off? Cause I can't change the fact that I don't fuckin know." He yelled.

Anthony was distraught. He just wanted fuckin answers. Husk walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Babe, I think that enough. If he don't know he don't know."

Anthony couldn't shake the feeling that his brother was lying. He slapped his brother again untied him. They walked through the back entrance and drove off leaving Arackniss to choke on the exhaust.