Fourteen

The next day Charlie was freaking out because the clock no longer was going down by ten days it went down by fifty overnight.

Leith came down the stairs for breakfast and wondered what the hell she was so razzled about.

"You're fairly new to hell so I don't expect you to understand but, the angels come down once a year to slaughter sinners as an attempt to control the overpopulation here.  But that clock has been going down by random for a while. I'm struggling to find a way to keep the hotel and our guests safe, and all my people as well." She explained

Leith nodded.

"I mean you guys seemed to have rebuilt in one day, so why not just send everyone out to help others fight the angels too?" He suggested. "Then if something happens here at least nobody would be here."

Charlie sighed

"Except Keke, Dazzle and Fat Nuggets. Angel almost lost him in the last extermination I can't take that risk." She stated.

"Ain't your dad like the king? Couldn't ya just pop all the pets to the castle." Leith wondered.

Charlie nodded. She could just do that.

Husk made his way to the bar and opened a bit earlier than normal.

"Do my eyes deceive me, or does that clock there's 50 days left?" He asked as he opened a bottle of booze.

He took a large swig of the liquid.

Charlie and Leith nodded.

"Weren't you here yestaday?" Husk asked looked at the semi familiar demon standing near Charlie.

He nodded.
"I decided I want to give this a shot. Name's Leith. Nice to meet you."

Husk nodded, but he didn't introduce himself.

Cherribomb came downstairs then Niffty who didn't sleep at all because she was rehearsing her roach puppet show. 

Alastor just seemed to appear.

Then Angeldust finally came down.

He sat at the bar next to Cherri. Husk poured him a drink.

"Oh hey Angie, have ya met Leith?" She asked as the demon all demon with wolf like attributes approached the bar. "He's one of the new guests."

Angeldust nodded. "Yeah we met. Haven't met no one else yet actually."

The new guests ordered a drink as Husk poured.

"Why?" Cherri asked Angeldust.

"I dunno.... Maybe cause somebody told me I should 'talk about my feelings'?! " Angedust groaned shaking his hands  mockingly as he spoke the last four words, sassily.

Cherribomb groaned.

Alastor wandered upon the bar noticing the presence of an old friend.

Husk instinctively poured him a glass of champagne, the only alcohol the deer would drink.

"Leith?! Where in the seven circles have you been!" Asked Alastor without the filter

Leith turned in the barstool still sipping his drink.

"Alastor!"  He greeted shaking Alators hand.   "It has been too long my friend."

The two cannibals met during the seven years of absence Alastor had. Alastor was down on his luck, this guy fell from the sky before Alastor, and he seemed to be a useful ally.

His raised an eyebrow.

"You know this guy?" He asked his boss.

Alastor just laughed. "I know everyone who resides in Cannibal town. Speaking of how is Rosie doing?"