Chapter 1

*EDITED*

"Hurry up, Braylon!" Mom called for me. "We got to go, the moving trucks are ready to go!"

I grabbed my phone and jogged downstairs. I walked downstairs and looked around the empty living room. I walked out and saw mom. Mom was beautiful; all her curves were in the right places. Her eyes were grayish blue and her long brown hair was wavy.

"Let's go," she said annoyed. "Blake is already in the car with an attitude," I walked to the silver Mercedes-Benz and got in the back. She followed and got in the driver's seat. "Honey, put your seatbelt on."

"This is stupid," Blake grumbled, but he listened. "I don't see why we're moving. Football season is coming up and you're taking me away from my team."

"Blake, your new school most likely has a football team too," She said.

"Who also might play Riverside high," he said. "What do you think that'll make me look like playing my own team?"

"Sweetie, I'm getting a promotion and that's what we need," she said. "It'll come in handy."

"Yeah, a promotion and not hiding," I mumbled.

"What'd you say, sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Nothing mother," I grumbled. "I didn't even get to say bye to Sophie."

"You talked on the phone with her all last night," Blake snapped. "We have tryouts today and instead, I'm leaving."

"How about you shut up?" I snapped.

"You two stop," Mom demanded. "Your brother and sister, don't be fighting."

"I haven't hit her...yet," He said.

"Oh really?" I shot at him.

"Yeah," he shot back.

"Enough," Mom demanded. "I'm not listening to it."

Blake turned around and I sat back, I looked out the window at the interstate. I touched my side and ran my thumb over the scar that sat there. I closed my eyes and a hand touched my leg, I looked at Blake, and he gave me a reassuring look. His blue eyes twinkled in the sunlight and his black hair was spiked up in the front. He got blue eyes while I got eyes stuck between blue and gray.

I looked out the window as the cars drove by. You will not believe the things you will see while on the interstate. The car finally came to a stop and we got out, I looked at the house and was in awe. It was two stories and beautiful.

 It was two stories and beautiful