Chapter 40

I was sleeping when suddenly someone climbed on me and laid there. I groaned and I pulled their hair.

"Shit Braylon," I heard Grayson and I looked at him and let go.

"What're you doing here?" I asked.

"You and me are having a day out," He said.

"One, it's you and I, two, uh no," I said.

"Fine, the real reason I have to distract you is because their planning a surprise dinner," He said.

"Surprise ruiner," I said.

"Ok, I already picked out your outfit," He said and he got out off me. I got up and I took a shower, I wrapped the towel around me and walked out. Grayson was sitting on my bed playing GTA 5.

"Ok, I need you to get out," I said.

"No way, I'm not even l-fuck," He hissed, I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my outfit and he had a match bra underwear set. I hate the word panties, it's so weird to say or even think.

I turned and dropped the towel, I put the black sports bra and black underwear on. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and the gray sweatshirt, I put on my black converses and I started brushing my hair. He came behind me and took the brush.

"Let me do it," he started brushing it and I texted Sloane.

"So, how long are we gonna be out?" I asked.

"I don't know, does it matter?" He asked. "You got a hot date I don't know about?" I chuckled.

"No," I said, he flipped my hair over and got in front of me, I stood back up.

"Ok, done," I looked at my hair and he French braided the back up into a ponytail. "I wanted to do it to Kali but her hair doesn't work that way."

"Grayson, this is awesome," I said.

"I didn't do it, you did," He said.

"Yeah," I said and I grabbed my phone.

"Let's go," He said and we walked out, I grabbed my keys and he slapped my hand. "I'm driving." I rolled my eyes and we walked out, he opened my door and I got in. I crawled over and I opened his door. I crawled back and he hit my butt. "I got you trained already."

"We're still in my driveway," I said.

"Ok, fine," He said and he drove to the diner and we walked in. "Go sit down, I got it."

"I can pay for my own milkshake," I said and he rolled his eyes. The boy came up.

"Vanilla milkshake with whip cream and chocolate syrup and a cherry on the left. Extra chocolate and hold the whip," Grayson and I said at the same time. "I was here first. No I was here first." He covered my mouth and I hit his side.

"You know what? Just get one order of that milkshake with two cherries," He said and pushed me on the floor. "Thank you."

"Is she ok?" He asked.

"Yes, she's just being difficult today," he said and I stood up.

"I'll show you difficult in a minute," I mumbled and I walked and sat in the booth. He sat across from me and he took a cherry and so did I. I ate the cherry and tied the stem with my tongue, as I pulled out my stem, he pulled out his.

"They said if you can do that, you're a good kisser," He said.

"We've proved that were good kissers," I said. "Not that you'll ever find out."

"If I don't know, then how do I know you gasp?" He asked and my cheeks heated up.

We started drinking the smoothie and I was looking down at my phone scrolling through Instagram.