Chapter 7

I woke up to something hitting my window, a tapping. I crawled out of my warm bed into the cold air and shivered. I looked at my window, Grayson was throwing different stuff at it. I raised it up.

"Finally," he said. "I thought I'd have to shatter it to wake your ass," I rolled my eyes.

"The sun is even awake yet, Grayson," I said. "Why am I up?"

"I wanted to apologize about my brothers, they get protective," he said.

"Yeah, I noticed," I said and yawned.

"That's all," he said and shut his window. I stood up and he turned around, I saw where I scratched him and smiled. I shut my window and I climbed back in bed, I couldn't get still so I groaned and got up.

I walked to my bathroom and I turned on the shower, I got in and I took my time. I got out and I got dried off, I grabbed an outfit and I got dressed. I had on skinny jeans that had tips in them and a gray tank top shirt that said keep calm and listen to your inner goddess. I slipped on my converses and I messed with my curly hair till it satisfied me. I slipped on a black beanie and my glasses.

I till had extra time so I thought maybe go girly today. I took my glasses back off and my beanie on the bed. I done my eyeliner and winged it and put mascara on my long eyelashes. I put on some lipstick and then put on lipgloss. I sprayed myself with some bath&body works perfume.

I put back on my beanie and my glasses, I grabbed my book bag and tucked my phone safely in my back pocket. I walked downstairs to see Blake and he was eating waffles. I grabbed two and I ate them quick.

We got to school and walked in, I was walking till I saw Sloane. I ran to her and tackled her into a hug.

"Best friend," she said.

"I'm mad at you," I said.

"So, how'd it go with the Owens brothers?" She asked.

"They're cool," I said. "But they're some mean brothers."

"You have no idea," she said and we laughed, the bell rang and we walked to Spanish.

POPQUIZ was written across the board and we groaned. Asshole.

We took the pop quiz and the bell rang, we got up and we walked out. We went to our second period and I sat down on the stool next to Sloane and Ms. Morello walked in. She was the coolest teacher and really young.

"Ok guys, well sta-" the door opened and Grayson walked in. "Owens, can I ask why you are late to my class?"

"My teacher had to talk to me," he said.

"Just sit," she said, I looked back at my worksheet and was writing. Someone took it from my hand and snapped it. I looked at Grayson's shoes and clenched my jaw, he sat at the table diagonal from me.

"You get on my nerves, you know," I said.

"That was my goal," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you're goal was to be a an arrogant pretty boy," I said.

"You're goal is to be a bitch, but wait, you already achieved that," He said.

"Watch it baby boy," I hissed.

~*~

"Pep bitches!" Sloane yelled, it was Friday and the game against Hillside. I was getting changed with Sloane hyper of chocolate, the boys were laughing at her. I was tying my shoe and Grayson was on his phone.