Chapter 49

Grayson's POV

"Braylon, hurry up," I called.

"Don't rush me!" She yelled back. "Rush me and I'll take even longer." I threw my hands up in frustration, I heard her coming down and she was ready.

"Finally," I said, she walked to me.

"You do realize I control whether you get laid or not, right?" She asked and I started to say something. "Careful what you say."

"Let's just go," I said and we walked out, this girl will be the death of me.

We got to the beach and I parked, we got out and Braylon pulled her shoes off. I took them and she looked at me.

"I'm not helpless," She said, I stuck her sandals in my back pocket. I kissed her head and we walked down to the beach. She ran and hugged Sloane and Hadley, I smiled and walked to Desmond and Zach.

"So, you and Braylon are ok?" Desmond asked.

"It's perfect," I said.

"She's fragile," Zach said. "Don't hurt her."

"I don't think I have the heart to," I said and I looked at her, she was sitting on the hood of someone's car. She laughed at something Sloane said.

"So, you guys didn't wait long," Desmond said and I looked at him.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Dude, we saw Braylon's chest," Zach said and smirked. "And her thigh."

"I am not talking about this with you," I said and they groaned, I looked at Braylon and there was a guy talking to her.

"You ok?" Desmond asked.

"Yeah, I trust my girl," I said, the dude touched her leg and I could tell by her face. She was uncomfortable. She moved away and smiled sheepishly, he touched her hand and I walked over. I stepped between them. "Stop touching her."

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"You're touching my girl," I said. "She's taken, so go mess with someone else."

"If I don't?" He challenged.

"You don't want this, trust me," I said sternly.

"Grayson, it's fine," Braylon's small voice said, she tugged at my arm like a kid that was begging for candy. "Just walk away." I looked at her and her eyes were pleading me. I walked away with her and she grabbed my hand. She smiled at Desmond and Zach, she ran to them. I saw her mouth nice but I didn't hear the words. They looked at me.

"Not at you," Desmond said, she looked at me and I touched her face.

"I'm not mad at you babydoll," I said and kissed her nose. She smiled and I grabbed her waist.

~*~

Braylon's POV

I woke up to a voice talking and I squinted my eyes. I looked at Grayson with Kali, he was teaching her how to play the Xbox.

"Press that button," he said and she did. "Yes, go Kales." He kissed her cheek and she laughed.

"That game is too violent for her," I said and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry, she woke up and I didn't want to wake you up," he said. "The controller caught her eye, what dad doesn't like a daughter that plays video games?" He picked her up and she danced around. We laughed and I sat up, Grayson moved with her and she jumped on him.

"Where's my hugs?" I asked.

"Go give mommy kisses," Grayson said, she jumped on me and I caught her. I kissed all over her face and she laughed, I looked at Grayson.