Chapter 19

"I gotta get to practice," I said to Sloane and we hugged, I walked down to the locker room and the guys were talking. I didn't see Grayson and Desmond was quiet looking at his phone. Grayson walked in and he punched Desmond. It got quiet and Desmond looked at him, Grayson looked at me, but Desmond punched him. The guys grabbed them and I shook my head and I walked out.

I walked out of the school and to my car, I pulled out and I drove to Starbucks. I got out and I walked to Demi, Emily, and a group of their friends. I grabbed Demi and I punched her, she looked at me.

"Don't mess with my team," I snapped. "Are we clear, because I can do worse that punch you."

"I just told the truth," She spat. "He deserved to know."

"No, you wanted to be the bitch you've always been," I snapped. "But I can be one too."

"I'm not scared of you," She spat.

"Don't act hard because of your friends," I said. "I can ruin you and you know that."

"But you won't," She said.

"Don't test me Demi," I said.

"Don't you have a daughter you can be taking care of?" She asked.

"My daughter isn't your business," I said. "I'd stop before you talk about Kali."

"You know, you act all big, but you shrunk against Grayson," She said.

"I'm not scared of Grayson," I said. "I'm not afraid of anyone."

"You were of Chase," She said.

"I was," I said and I walked away and to my car. I drove to the hospital and I went up, I walked to Chase's room. I sat down and I grabbed his hand. "I think everything has fell apart more since you left." It was quiet and I looked at my phone, it was almost dead. I looked around for a charger and I saw a bedside drawer. I opened it and saw a charger, I also saw a paper. It had a combination, like a locker.

12-8-32

Just get everything out.

That's his locker room locker, what would be in there?

~*~

"They usually hang out for a while after practice down at the field, I just have to get in and get out," I said. "I'm not worried about those boys, just about our boys."

"Ok, just be careful though, I'll meet you back at your house," Sloane said and I nodded, I walked in through the gym doors and to the locker room. I went to the lockers and I put in Chase's combination. I grabbed the duffel bag and I got down, I looked and the boys walked in.

"Well, hey Braylon," Jayden said and smirked.

"I just came for Chase's bag, I need to go," I said.

"Go where?" He asked.

"To my kid, Jayden," I said.

"Not happening," He said. "You're coming with me."

"Uh, no," I said and he walked to me. "I have to get home."

"Do you want to test me?" He asked but I stayed quiet. "You know I won't waste a second to hit you, don't you?" He touched my jaw and I moved.

"Fine," I said and he grabbed my hand.

"None of you guys saw her, got it?" He asked and they nodded. We walked out and he let me walk to my car and he went to his. I followed him to his house and inside, we walked upstairs and to his room. I walked and sat on the bed. "I'm gonna take a shower." He walked out and I looked around.