Chapter 45

I walked out of the school and I went home, I walked upstairs and I stripped. I got dressed and I grabbed my phone, the boys walked in and I looked at them.

"Can I help you three?" I asked.

"You can help me with a kiss," Grayson said and walked to me. "Hey beautiful." He kissed me and I smiled. We walked downstairs and Grayson messed up my hair. "Make me a sandwich."

"Give me a good reason why you deserve it," I said.

"Because, I'm going to pick up Kali and we can't let her starve," he said and he kissed me.

"Be careful," I said and he walked out. Grayson got back with Kali and was feeding her.

"Babe, did you eat?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry," I said, his phone buzzed and he gave me Kali's food and sat me down in front of her. I started feeding her and he walked upstairs on the phone. "Who was that?" They shrugged and I cleaned Kali up.

"Dada, dada," she said.

"Daddy's on the phone baby," I said and picked her up. Grayson came back down and he took Kali from me.

"How's my little girl doing?" He asked and kissed her. She laughed and I smiled. The front door opened and Sloane walked in.

"Aye humans," she said.

"Hi creature," Desmond said and she pushed him, I sat on the bar stool across from them.

"Go play baby," Grayson said and sat Kali down. He walked behind me and played with my hair, I laid back against his chest.

"I still can't believe you two are together," Sloane said.

"Me either," I said and pecked his lips. The door opened again and Jayden walked in with Carter and Hadley. Sloane's face dropped and she looked away.

"Hey Had," Zach said and she walked do him and hugged me. "You're face looks better."

"Yeah, after the boys freaked out for two hours and planned on killing him," she said. "Then they played GTA 5."

"What're you doing with these two losers?" I asked.

"Hey!" Jayden and Carter said.

"I don't know him and Carter was my ride," she said, Sloane smiled a little and Jayden kissed her cheek.

"Get off," she said, he played with her hair and Grayson kissed my neck.

"Ok, I'm hungry," I said and got down.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking my girls bowling," Grayson said.

"Really?" I asked.

"They have hot wings and pizza," he said and Kali clapped and laughed. "You sure she ain't my kid?"

"Not by blood, baby," I said and pecked his lips.

"Let's all go," Zach said.

"Ok, I'm driving," I said.

"Oh no, because we're taking my car and you're not driving my car," Grayson said.