Chapter 46

I woke up and I yawned, I saw an outfit in the bed and a note.

Get dressed ;) -Grayson

I smiled and I looked at the outfit, my stomach was going crazy and I went girly and squealed. I pulled on the white tank top, red high waisted shorts with white buttons, and yellow vans. I curled my hair and I grabbed my phone and I walked downstairs. I looked for my keys but I saw another note.

Walk outside ;) -Grayson

I listened and I walked out, Grayson's car was there and Grayson was leaning against it. He has on black shorts on, a white tank top, and red vans. He opened the back door and Kali came out looking like Minnie Mouse. I smiled and walked to them. I pecked his lips and he picked up Kali.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Get in, and our adventure will begin," he said and he opened my door. I got in and shut it as he hooked Kali in, I reached over and opened the door for him. He got in and grabbed my hand, he started driving. We were singing to the radio and we parked, Grayson got Kali out and I saw Zach with a camera. I saw a castle and I gasped and Zach took a picture.

"It's Disneyland, Grayson," I said.

"I know, I drove here," he said. 

"God I love you," I said and kissed him again. 

"I love you too, this is for my girls," he said, I intertwined my fingers with his and we walked in. Kali was pointing and smiling at stuff like we were at a zoo, but I was the same way.

"I'm sorry we're embarrassing right now," I said.

"I love it," he said. "It's adorable." I saw Grayson looking at a guy and I looked at Kali. "Hey Braylon, go with Zach and take Kali. Go get some food.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Go," he said, I grabbed him and he looked at me.

"I've never been to Disneyland or Disney world, Chase isn't here to see Kali here. Don't mess this up for us, please babe," I said.

"Fine," he said and pecked my lips, I smiled and we walked to Zach and Kali.

"Let's go on the rides," I said.

"Hey," I heard someone and looked at Hadley. She hugged Zach and blushed when he kissed her cheek. She hugged me next.

"I'm just chopped liver," Grayson said, Hadley hugged him.

"Don't be hugging him like that," I said and I laughed when she jumped back. "You have someone else you could be hugging like that."

"Shut up," she hissed in a whisper, we walked around and Grayson put his hand in my back pocket. Zach put his arm around Hadley's shoulders.

"So beautiful, what ride do you want to go on first?" He asked.

"That ride," she said pointing at the roller coaster.

"Yeah, you guys go and I'll watch Kali," I said.

"But-"

"Now," I said and Grayson kissed me and kissed Kali's forehead. They walked to the line, I got a churro and I split it with Kali.

"You are a adorable little family," a guy said and I looked at him.

"Um thanks," I said.

"Such a young family," he said. "High school?"

"Yeah, seniors," I said.

"Mess up futures having kids so young," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.