Chapter 20

"Kali, you can wear a dress for one day," I said and she swatted her hands. "I will pop you, Kalianna."

"Dada," She said.

"Baby, Gray isn't your daddy," I said. "He was mean to mommy." She looked down and I picked her up. "Let's go." I walked out and put her in, I drove to the mall. I grabbed Kali's hand and walked inside, I saw Sloane and she smiled. "Hey."

"Hey girly," She said. "Hey baby girl." Kali laughed and squealed.

"Sh," I said laughing and we walked away.

"So, yesterday," She said.

"I found out Grayson slept with Sophie," I said.

"He what?" She asked.

"Yeah, so anything he ever gave to Kali, I gave it back," I said. "I also took his picture of her."

"You do have to think about the situation right now," She said, we walked into hot topic.

"What situation?" I asked. "He knew who Sophie was to me and he still done it."

"Kali has gotten so close to him," She said. "I mean, she was drinking after him."

"I know, but I can't let him think that he can smash any girl, then just come to Kali," I said, we walked back out.

"When Grayson wants something, Grayson gets it," Sloane said and we started shopping. I hugged Sloane bye and I drove home, I picked up sleeping Kali and I walked her upstairs to her room. 

I kissed her head and walked out, I walked to my room and I laid on the bed. I closed my eyes and my bed dipped in, I looked and saw Jayden.

"Sh, it's just me," He said and I rolled my eyes and turned back over.

"Get out," I said, he got under the cover like me instead. "Jayden, Kali is asleep."

"I'm gonna let her sleep," He said, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Why can't we take a nap also?"

"Jayden, I can't do this," I said and I sat up, he sat up too. "The only reason you're here is because of Chase."

"Look, Chase made a bitch move but he was mad," He said.

"So was I," I shot back. "He cheated on me and I found out by a gym bag. I always thought he was loyal."

"It was a mistake," He said.

"That's not an excuse, then he kisses Sophie," I snapped. "I believed he changed and I let him have something to do with Kali."

"It was a year ago babe, you can't use it against him," He said. "He was right about Grayson, he's slept with so many girls, it would take a month to name them all."

"That's not anybody business," I said.

"It is yours when he's touching Kali," He said.

"I already made it clear he couldn't have anything to do with her," I said.

"Are you gonna stay with that?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I just don't know what to do anymore," I said, my door opened and I looked at Carter.

"Ok, I convinced Blaire not to tell da-what are you doing in my sisters bed?" He asked.

"Forget that, why didn't you let her tell dad?" I asked.

"You have too many problems as it is," He said. "I didn't need any drama starting with him."

"What do you know about anything going on?" I asked.