Chapter 42

"Come on, it'll be ok," Sloane said.

"I shouldn't even be going," I said and pulled on my black belly shirt and black skinny jeans. I put on a red plaid shirt and Jordan's. I fixed my hair and makeup, I grabbed my phone and we walked out. We walked out and got in the car, we drove to the club and we walked in.

We started walking around and she walked away. I was looking at my phone and I took a sip of my drink. I felt lightheaded and I walked out back, I stumbled and someone caught me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I feel weak," I said and I blacked out.

~

I started seeing blurry and someone was kissing up on my neck. I tried to push them but I was weak.

"Stop," I said but he didn't, he pushed my hands away. "I said stop." He punched me and man did it hurt, I kicked him and punched him. I pushed him off and grabbed my phone, I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed a towel and I wrapped it around me, he started to hit the door. I climbed out the window and it was pouring. I ran down the street and I saw a phone booth. I went under it and I slid down, I grabbed my phone and I saw it was 2:54. I called the last person I thought I would.

"Hello?" His groggy voice answered and I couldn't speak. "Braylon?"

"I know I'm the last person you want to hear from, but-"

"But what Braylon?" He asked and I held back the sob and tears.

"It hurts," I said. "Everything hurts."

"Put a bandaid on it, I'm trying to sleep," He said and hung up. I pulled my knees to my chest, I held my head that was throbbing. I was still dizzy and I closed my eyes.

I was suddenly lifted and I shivered, a door opened and warm air hit me. The car door shut and the other door opened and shut. I looked at the window and I closed my eyes, we stopped and I saw my house. I opened the door but he picked me up and walked inside. He walked upstairs and to my room, he laid me down and he walked out. I started crying and I got up, I walked to my mirror and dropped the towel. I was still in my bra and underwear, I felt disgusted with myself.

"Hey, what're you doing?" Grayson asked. "I wanted to help you." I looked at him, he had a water and pill, he gave me the pill and I drunk some water. He sat it down and hugged me, he walked to my bathroom and the water turned on. He came back and grabbed my hand, he pulled me to the bathroom. I saw a bubble bath and he walked out, I stripped and I got in. I started washing my hair and I washed my body.

The door opened again and he laid clothes on the sink and a towel on the toilet seat. He walked out and I got out, I got dried off and I got dressed. I put on underwear, bra, and a button up shirt, I walked back out and Grayson was on my bed. I walked over and climbed on the bed, I laid down and he kissed my head. He started to walk out and I shot up.

"Grayson, don't leave me please," I said quickly. "I'm begging you, don't leave me alone." He crawled in next me and hugged me to his chest.

"I'm not leaving you," He said and I laid my head on his chest and I gripped his shirt.

"Why are you here? Why would you do this?" I asked, he sat up and he grabbed my jaw.