Chapter 43

Today was the day for thanksgiving with Cindy's family. I took a shower and I put my hair up, I had to make a good impression today. I put my spaghetti strap dress on and slipped on my sandals, I let my hair down and I dried it and straightened it. I smiled and I walked to the nursery, mom had dressed Kali already. I picked her bag up and took Kali.

"Calm down, baby, you'll be fine," She said.

"I'm so nervous, I can't mess this up for dad," I said.

"Hey, if they can't accept you that's their loss," She said and I smiled, she kissed my head and I walked out. I put Kali in and I got in, I pulled out and I drove to Cindy's mothers house. I got Kali out and I got her bag, I walked up and I knocked on the door. A woman opened the door and she opened it.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"I'm Braylon, Cameron's daughter," I said and she smiled, she moved and I walked in and she led me to the lounge room. "My dad isn't here yet?"

"No, there on the way," older woman said. "Now, who is this cutie?"

"Kali," Kali said and she smiled.

"Your sister?" A man asked.

"No sir, she's my daughter," I said.

"Your daughter?" A woman asked. "You look a little young there."

"It was a accident but I don't regret having Kali, she's my little girl," I said, the woman rolled her eyes.

"Well, she's beautiful," A girl said. "Can we play with her?"

"Um sure," I said and she walked over and grabbed Kali's hand. They walked away.

"Now, what about her dad?" A man asked.

"Rick," The woman said.

"It's fine, we're not together but he's still in here life," I said, I saw the boy who kissed me in the hospital.

"It was a dare," He said.

"I didn't say anything," I said.

"So, how is the wound?" A boy asked.

"I got the stitches out," I said. "My memory is completely back."

"You hit hard you know that right?" The boy asked.

"Try waking up to a face you don't know, you get freaked out," I said.

"Max, give it back," I heard Blaire and they walked in.

"Hey guys," The woman greeted, I stood to the side and Carter looked at me. He knew something was up and his eyes looked at my jaw and back at me.

"Guys," Cindy said and we looked at her. "Twin stuff?" I looked away and I looked at the boys behind me.

"I'm your step-cousin, keep your eyes up," I said.

"You're in for a surprise," One boy said.

"Braylon," Dad said. "You're early."

"Is that a problem?" I asked and he gave me a look. I started hearing names as they hugged and greeted each other.

"So Braylon, Cindy tells us you go to East high," Ruby said.

"Yes ma'am," I said. "My mom got a job promotion and we had to move."

"Not the best school in my opinion," Mike said.

"We have more benefits than we actually let on," I said.

"She also says you play rugby," Rob said. "With boys."