Chapter 51

Grayson's POV

I looked at Braylon as she struggled to get her bikini on right. I went up behind her and grabbed her waist, she jumped and I kissed her neck.

"Hey beautiful," I said and she turned around smiling.

"Can you help me?" She asked. "Damn bikinis." I started helping her get the straps untangled.

"I love them," I said and she looked at me. "I mean on you, on those other girls, nasty. Well except Beyoncé because she rocked a baby bump and a bikini."

"Nice save," she said and it finally got right, she looked at me and I pulled her to me. I kissed her neck and down and her hipbones.

"Goddamn Braylon," I said and looked at her. "Always love your fucking body because it is beautiful with your beautiful face." She smiled and looked down.

"Ok," she said and I kissed her cheek.

"Ok, put on a shirt or something because if I catch a boy staring, I'll break his face," I said.

"So why do you get to go shirtless?"  She asked.

"Because girls stare anyway," I said and smirked.

"Yeah, because you look like a clown," she said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Go get a shirt," I said and she pranced away grabbing a shirt. She put it on and we walked out, I grabbed her hand and I saw the dysfunctional family. Kali was being held by Cindy and Kali started kicking her little legs. I stopped and bend down, Cindy put her down and she ran to me. I scooped her up and she squealed and giggled. "Did you miss daddy because I missed my little girl." She kissed me and I rubbed her back, Braylon was looking down and I lifted her chin. "Your tiara is falling." She smiled and I grabbed her hand.

We walked out and Braylon and Carter were pushing each other. Caden and Cason were on their phones, Blaire was texting someone, and Cindy and Cameron talking. I think the feeling of wanting to punch your girlfriends dad is bad.

Kali was laying on my shoulder and looking around. People were running around with surfboards, others out in boats, and some girls that looked naked in their bikinis. But I was only focused on my girl in her bikini.

"Is this spot ok?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, that dude is rocking that surfboard," Blaire said, Braylon looked but she looked away. She laid down the towel and Cason stuck a umbrella to shade his mom. I went behind Braylon.

"I'm gonna take Kali to the water," I said.

"Be careful please," she said. "The waves are crazy."

"I got this," I said and kissed her cheek, I walked to the water and put Kali down. She kicked the water and splashed, she laughed and squealed. Braylon came down and she kissed Kali's cheek.

"You like the water?" She asked and she played with her.

"I'm gonna get us some drinks," I said and she nodded, I walked up to the bar and sat down. "Two cokes."

"Hey Grayson," someone said and I looked at Carter.

"Hey Braylon's twin," I said.

"You know, I've always heard people say, once a player, always a player," he said. "They never change."

"So?" I asked.

"I'm saying if you hurt my twin, I'll beat you to bloody pulp," he said and I chuckled.

"I wouldn't doubt it," I said.

"And those girls are staring at you," he said I looked at the group of girls, they turned around and laughed.