Chapter 2

"Rugby?" Sloane asked and laughed. "You're not serious."

"I love rugby," I said. "Plus, it gives me a chance to tackle and show up those pretty boys." All of sudden I was pinned against the locker, my eyes met Blake's. "What're you doing?"

"What's wrong with you?" He snapped.

"Blake, what?" I snapped and he pulled out his phone. There was a picture of a girl in a black bra, she looked like she was posing, and it was me. "No, I didn't do that," I heard laughing and I looked right at Grayson, I pushed Blake off and I went straight to Grayson. I grabbed him and pinned him against the locker. "I know it was you, Owens." he grabbed my arms and slammed me against the locker; I hissed as a lock hot my back.

"Wrong move, Monroe," he hissed and I looked at him.

"What did I do to you?" I shot back.

"You walked into this school and tried to take my team," he snapped.

"I didn't want to come here and I love rugby," I said and he let me go, I smoothed out my shirt. Everyone was staring and he opened my locker. He gave me a jersey and he shoved it at my chest.

"I'm going to make your life hell, Monroe," he gritted his teeth and I gulped. "School, practice, and anywhere I see your face."

"Bring it, Owens," I gritted my teeth, he looked me up and down. They stopped and I moved and his met mine again. "I'll see on the field." I walked past him and everyone whispered and laughed. Sloane walked beside me. "What're you doing?"

"We're friends," she said.

"Even after my body was exposed to the school," I said. "I don't know how he got that photo, but he's not stopping till he gets rid of me." The bell rang and we walked to Spanish.

"Buenos Dias," I mumbled walking passed, Mr. Diaz. The class went on and was boring, the next bell rang and I walked out. I got tripped and fell flat on my face. I felt my lip and blood was coming out, I looked up at Brody and Brady laughing. I got up picking up my stuff and I walked to my class. I sat down and wiped my lip off and licked it.

My second class went on and the lunch bell rang.

I walked out and walked to the cafeteria, I got an apple and water.

"Aye Monroe," someone called and I looked to see it was Zach. I walked over to the rugby boys.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What's in your hair?" Grayson asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. Something mushy went on top of my head and I gasped, I saw spaghetti. I grabbed it and threw it at Grayson; he shot up and pushed me getting in my face.

"What is it you want from me, Owens?" I yelled and the cafeteria got silent.

"Haven't you got the hint yet?" He snapped. "We're going to beat your ass before the season even starts."

"Bring it, I'm not letting some pretty boys ruin my sport," I hissed. "Sweat dries, blood clots, and bones heal suck it up, princess."

"Trust me, it's all coming to you," he hissed and got even more in my face. "I'm not holding back."

"Neither will I," I shot back and he looked at my lip. I turned and walked to Sloane.

"You got guts," she said. "I couldn't ever do that."

"He wants me to quit," I said. "He's going to do everything to make that happen." Lunch ended and we walked out. The day was clear for me and the last bell rang, I walked down to the gym. I looked at the girl's locker room door and it was locked, the note said claimed by cheerleaders. I walked to the boy's locker room and walked in, half the boys were already pulling their shorts on. "Why'd you lock the only place for me to change?"

"The cheerleaders claimed it, so you have to find somewhere else," Brody said.

"Fine," I said and I set my bag down, I unzipped it and grabbed my shirt out. I took my shirt off and put my other shirt on. I took my shoes off and my shorts, I slipped my other shorts on and my cleats.

"So, you're going to change with us, guys?" Hayes asked.

"Yes," I said. "Is that a problem?"

"No," they said.

"Good," I said and turned around, someone slapped my butt. I turned around to see Brady.

"It's rugby," he said and I clenched my jaw. "Run."

"Why?" I asked and he came near me, I ran out as fast as I could. I looked back and saw the whole team. I ran on to the field someone tackled me. They rolled me over and straddled me, I saw Grayson. "I'm beginning to think you like touching me."

"I have a lot of ways of touching you, baby doll," he said and touched my busted lip, I winced and he laughed. He got off and I got up. "Let's hit the field!" I covered my ear and he smirked, we ran and we started drills.

"Ok, split two teams," Kane said. "Shirts and skins." We lined up. "Shirt, skins, shirt, skins..." he kept going down and got to me...shirts."

"Ok, Monroe, you're playing lock," Grayson said and I got on the right of the hook, I gripped his shirt and got in position. Kane blew the whistle and we charged. Levi got the ball and tossed it to Monty, they kept passing and it came to. Before I could run, my legs were swept from under me and something rammed my chest. Making me do a front flip and land on my back. I groaned and gripped the grass; I got up and pushed my hair back.

That's how practice mostly went, me getting tackled.

"Ok, hit the showers," Kane said and blew the whistle. I walked in the locker room and got my bag, I walked out of the school. I met with Blake and he drove home, we walked in and Ben and Bryce were in the lounge room.

"What happened to you?" Ben asked.

"Boys that hate me," I said and walked upstairs. I took a shower and got out, I got dressed.