Chapter 15

I woke up and saw it was raining, I groaned since I knew it was Monday. I got up and I took a shower, I got dressed in one of my lazy outfits. I grabbed my bag and my phone.

I walked downstairs and kissed moms cheek and then Kali's. I got to school and I put my hood on, I walked in the school and I walked to the boys and looked at Desmond who was talking to Sloane.

"Are you guys crazy?" I asked.

"My mom says I'm not crazy, I'm just missing some parts," Desmond said and he was serious. I shook my head and looked at Sloane.

"Desmond threw a ball and hit my dad in the nose, then you yelled for mama," I said.

"We were playing, hit the loser," she said and I smiled a little.

"Nice," I said.

"Braylon, nice game on Friday," Grayson said, I looked at him and he had a bruise on his jaw.

"Yeah," I said and walked away with Sloane.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said and we went to first period. The day went on and the last bell rang, I walked out and I ran to my car. I drove to Starbucks and walked in, I got my drink and I saw Grace. I walked over and I looked at her. "Hey." she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Braylon," she said. "You can sit." I sat down across from her and sat my cup down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I can tell a fake smile when I see one," I said and she looked down.

"Michael and I got into it and we broke up," she said. "We've been dating for 2 years."

"I'm sorry," I said and she looked at me.

"It's his loss," she said and smiled slightly. "I gotta go and pick up my stuff after I leave here."

"Do you want me to go?" I asked. "Afterwards we can go shopping."

"You're not use to break ups, are you?" She asked.

"No," I said.

"Sure," she said and we got up, we walked out and I followed her to the boys house. "The guys aren't here right now." we walked in and she went upstairs, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some chips. The door opened and the guys walked in, they looked at me.

"What's up?" I asked and I put the chips on the table.

"Why are in our house and eating our chips?" Jerry asked, Grace back down and she looked at the guys.

"What're you doing here?" Michael asked.

"I just came to get my things," she said, the door opened again and Grayson walked in.

"Man it's pouring," he said and he flipped his wet hair. He looked at me. "What're you doing here?"

"Just leaving," I said.

"Braylon, what's your problem? You've had an attitude all day," he said.

"Nothing," I said.

"Monster?" He asked.

"You Grayson. That's my problem," I snapped.

"What'd I do?" He asked.

"Did you know I fought boy on Friday, Grayson?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"Of course you didn't because you were kissing Vanessa," I snapped.

"Why would you care?" He asked.