Chapter 37

I was sleeping and I turned over, I opened my eyes a little and I saw someone else. I groaned and covered my face.

"Oh come on, get up," the boy said.

"Go away," I said muffled, suddenly my butt stung and I shot up. "Ah." I looked at the three boys. "Ow, you trisector."

"What?" They asked.

"I don't know," I snapped and I got up. "Unless you want to see my underwear and bra, I suggest you get out."

"We're guys, we'd love to see that," Another one said.

"Let me rephrase that, get out," I said and they groaned and left. Sloane walked out pulling a shirt on and she looked at me. "Is it weird I have no problem changing in front of your brothers?"

"No," She said. "You've always gotten changed in front of boys." I walked to the bathroom and done my stuff, I walked out and I got dressed. I grabbed my book bag and phone, I looked at Sloane and she smiled and I smiled. We walked out and we got in her car, she drove to school and we got out.

We walked up to the boys and they looked at us.

"Wait, did you stay with Sloane?" Desmond asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Nothing," He said.

"So my girl, have you remembered something or anything?" Zach asked.

"Sorta, but I don't know who it was," I said.

"What do you mean?" Brody asked.

"It was something in the kitchen," I said. "I also got my ass whooped by a 8th grader and Marcus let him."

"Good, you probably deserved it," Grayson said but I ignored him.

"When do you get the stitches out?" Brady asked.

"Thursday," I said and I saw Grayson on his phone. "Who are you texting?"

"Someone that isn't your business," He said not looking up.

"Ok grouch, what'd I do to you?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He snapped and walked away. I looked at the boys and they shrugged, I walked to my first core. It was pretty much boring and I walked to second, we got our pads out and started painting. A piece of paper hit me but I let it go. The end of class came and I was putting my stuff up, the bell rang and I put red paint on my hand and slapped Grayson. He was pissed, I ran and he went after me. "Braylon!"

"Grayson!" I mocked him and laughed, I saw Zach and I made a detour to the lunchroom. "Brody, duck." He listened and I flipped over him. Then someone grabbed me. "My side."

"I don't give a damn about your side," Grayson hissed and I looked at him, I tried to laugh. "I should beat your ass."

"You should but you won't," I said, he grabbed my arm and pulled me around the table. He sat me down and I was trying not to laugh, he sat beside me and Desmond sat a plate in front of him. He started eating, I looked and saw I got some in his hair too. I started to get it out and he swatted my hand away, I stood up.

"Braylon," He said.

"Shut up," I said and I started peeling it off his face, he looked at me.

"I deserve a lap dance," He said.

"Go to the strip club," I said.

"I'd rather it from you," He said and looked at my butt. "Definitely with that ass."