Chapter 21

I woke up and groaned, I saw I was still between the boys. I crawled out of bed and grabbed my phone, it was on a little after five. I walked and took a shower, I got out and I got dressed. I walked and climbed on the bed, I pushed Carter on his back and I laid on his chest.

"Braylon." He mumbled. "What're you doing?"

"Just hold me Carter before you have to leave," I whispered, he pushed my shirt up and rubbed my back.

We finally all got up and I walked to get Kali. She whined and I rocked her as I got her clothes.

"It's ok baby," I said and I changed her diaper. I put some jeans on her, a white shirt, black converses, and a black beanie. I packed her bag and put it in mine. I walked downstairs and Carter was gone, the boys were eating pancakes.

"Hurry up, you can't be late," Ben said and I grabbed two pancakes. I grabbed a bib and put it on Kali.

"I'll eat on the way," I said and Blake got up, we walked out and I hooked Kali in.

"So, what's up with you and Grayson?" Blake asked.

"Dada," Kali said.

"Blake, I'm begging you to stay out of it," I said. "Please."

"Fine," He said. "But, if he hurts you, he's dead." I chuckled and I watch Kali finish her pancake halfway asleep, I got out and I took Kali's bib off. I picked her up and she yawned, I walked to the school and to the boys.

"How are you doing?" Desmond asked.

"Wishing she would go to sleep," I said. "She didn't sleep that good." Kali shivered, but before I could get her coat, another one went on her. "Her coat is in my bag Grayson, I don't need yours."

"Is she asleep?" He asked and I looked her, she was knocked out and gripping to the coat. I moved and put the sides under her and laid her back down.

"I'll give it back at lunch," I said.

"You're not leaving with my jacket," He said.

"Grayson," Zach said. "Let the girl sleep."

"Let me give her a kiss and you can give it back to me at practice," He said, I lifted Kali and I gave her to Desmond. I reached in my bag and got out her varsity jacket. I took Grayson's off and gave it to him, I put Kali's on her. She sat up and poked her lip out.

"Kali," I said sternly and she laid back down, I took her back and Grayson looked shocked. I looked at Desmond and Zach. "Say a word, you two are dead." They nodded and I walked past Grayson and walked to Sloane.

"Hey babe, you ok?" She asked. "Why'd you hang up on me?"

"I had some visitors," I said.

"Who?" She asked.

"I'll tell you later," I said and we walked into class. It was boring and Kali slept the whole time.

Lunch came and I walked to the cafeteria, I got my food and sat down. Desmond had Kali and was feeding her apple sauce.

"Braylon," I heard Johnson and I looked at her. Then I saw who was with her.

"Yes?" I answered, he walked to me.

"I need to have a word with you," He said.

"I'm good," I said.

"Braylon, I'm not arguing with you," He said, I got up and threw my food away. I walked back and he touched my back but I shrugged him off.

"Don't," I said, we walked out and I saw the other one. "Seriously? Both of you?"

"Just come on," He said and they walked me down the hall and down the old hall to a classroom. He shut the door.