Chapter 12

Grayson's POV

I walked in school and I looked for Braylon, but just like this whole week. She was missing. I was more than pissed at the boys and haven't spoke to any of them.

I walked out and I got in my car, I drove for a while and I parked. I got out and I walked down the street. I saw a house with some guys sitting on the porch. One of them was Trey, I walked to the bottom and one stood up. He had a gun tucked in his pants.

"You must be lost you pretty boy," he said.

"No, I'm looking for Braylon," I said.

"She's not your business," another boy suddenly said. "Now get off my street before you end up in a alley."

"I'm not leaving until I talk to Braylon," I said, the door opened and Braylon walked out.

"It's cool guys," she said and she crossed her arms. "What're you doing here?"

"Honestly, I don't know," I said.

"You let them do it, Grayson," she said.

"I walked in as you were leaving," I said.

"Grayson, it's not point whether you knew they were gonna do it, but they knew that stuff because of you," She said and kept hitting her fist to her palm.

"No, I didn't say anything about these guys," I said. "I definitely didn't call them shitty. Braylon you know better than to think I'd let anyone talk about Kali."

"The only reason they did it was because of you," She said. "My own brother was there, how did they know about Carter?"

"Braylon, I didn't even know about Carter," I shot back.

"It doesn't even matter, I can't show my face back at that school," She said.

"You stayed on the rugby team after we beat your ass," I said. "But you can't show you face because of this?"

"You would've rubbed in my face if I would've quit," she said.

"I can ruin anybody's life in that school, I have that power," I said. "If I wanted to ruin yours, I would've done it already."

"Grayson, I can't trust you," she said. "You were right the first time."

"About what?" I asked and she walked down the steps and got in my face.

"That the only reason I hate so much, is because that's what I've only felt," she said.

"You don't know anything about hate, Braylon," I said.

"Like you do?" She shot back. "Everyone boy wants to be you, every girl wants to be with you."

"Except you," I said.

"Because I know who you are," she said. "I knew from day one." She looked me up and down.

"No, you don't," I said.

"Just go," she said.

"No," I said.

"Grayson," she said.

"Braylon," I said.

"Stop," she said.

"Go," I said.

"Owens," She hissed

"Monroe," I said and she punched me in the balls, I groaned and I punched her boob. She tackled me on to the sidewalk and struggled to pin me, I flipped on top of her and pinned her. "I'm stronger than you." I got off her and I stood up. I pulled her up and she crossed her arms. "So, we gonna do this the hard way or easy way?"