Chapter 41

"Kali, we're going to church so just put the dress on," I said, we got invited by Sloane to go to church to get my mind off last night.

I put on black flats and I picked her up and grabbed her bag. I grabbed my keys and phone and I walked out, I put her in and I got in. I drove to the church and I got Kali out, I put her down and grabbed her hand. I walked in and I saw Sloane, she walked up and hugged. Then she kissed Kali's cheek and took her from me.

"Ok, we're gonna sit over there," She said and grabbed my hand, she pulled me and we walked and sat down. Everyone started to sit down. They sat down and the preacher walked up, he started talking and Kali was getting fidgety. I gave her my phone and she chewed on it.

"...and we have a special guest and a mini special quest," Preacher Jude said and people looked at us. "My granddaughter, Sloane was nice enough to invite her and her daughter to Gods house." I looked at Sloane and smiled, Kali squealed. Sloane covered her mouth. "Kali wants to preach to."

~*~

I was sleeping and I had weight on my chest, it was suddenly being lifted off. I opened my eyes and saw Carter picking up Kali off my chest.

"Sh, I got her," He whispered and he rocked her. "Go back to sleep, I'll be back in a minute." He walked out and I yawned, he walked back and got beside me. He rolled me on my belly and sat beside me. He started massaging my back and I groaned.

"You just became my favorite twin," I said.

"I'm your only twin," He said, my phone buzzed and I grabbed it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Braylon Monroe, my rugby girl," Coach Jones said.

"School is out all this week, why would be calling me?" I asked.

"First, which boy is with you?" He asked.

"None of them actually," I said and he laughed.

"Seriously," He said.

"I'm serious, I'm with Carter," I said. "Why?"

"They need some help at the school and I want you to help," He said.

"Ow twin," I said. "I don't really have a choice, do I?"

"No," He said. "See you tomorrow morning." He hung up and I laid my phone down.

~*~

I walked downstairs and mom was feeding Kali.

"Hey baby," I said and kissed her head. "Hey mommy." I kissed her cheek.

"Why are up so early?" She asked.

"I have to go to school and help coach," I said. "Can you watch Kali today, please?"

"You got it, I'm off and I'll be glad to spend it with my grand baby," She said.

"I gotta go," I said and I kissed Kali. "Bye baby, I love you." She smiled and laughed, I walked out and got in my car. I drove to the school and I got out, I walked inside and down to the gym. I walked into the locker room and it was empty. I looked at my locker.

"So, you got on the black bra or the red one?" I heard Hayes, I turned to see the boys.

"Really?" I asked and coach walked in. "Coach, you didn't say they were gonna be here."

"It could be worse," Brody said, Grayson walked in.

"It just got worse," Zach said, I shot him a look but he shot one right back. I was taken back and I looked at coach.