Chapter 6

Hello the Wattpad community! Add me on Snapchat, we can start a streak or just talk.

My Instagram is QueennJessicaa. I'll like the shit out your pictures and leaves comments if you don't mind.

Anyway, bye! 👋🏽

~

I walked in to the school and I walked to the boys.

"Hey guys," I said and they looked at me, their looks weren't pretty. "What's wrong?"

"You know, you failed to mention you went to Riverside before you came here," Desmond hissed.

"Why would it matter?" I asked.

"That's our rival school," Brady snapped. "How do we know you haven't been telling them stuff?"

"I haven't had nothing to do with them," I said. "Who told you I went there?" They didn't answer me. "Where's Grayson?"

"He uh, went-"

"He done it," I hissed.

"I done what?" I heard Grayson and I turned around.

"You done this on purpose," I snapped.

"Who? Me? No way," he said and smirked.

"What'd I do to you?" I shot with venom in my voice.

"You're using me with Kali," he said. "Its temporary, right?" I looked at the three boys.

"You told him?" I asked.

"It slipped," Brady said.

"I trusted you," I hissed. "That was my second mistake." I looked back at Grayson. "The day I walked in to this school and meeting you, that was my first mistake."

"You're overreacting," he said.

"No, I quit this team, I'm done with this school, and I don't like to hate people. But I hate you and that's all I have towards you. But you don't care. The only reason you barely have anyone is because you're self fish. You're a player, Grayson. You don't know how to love,"

"And you do?" He shot back. "You didn't claim your daughter. She doesn't have a dad, Braylon you don't have a dad. You're  brother talked shit about you behind your back. What did he do when you fought that boy? Nothing," he smirked. "Your best friend is dating your ex boyfriend. I mean come on Braylon, how clueless can you be? You let people walk all over top of you. Walking into this school and meeting me wasn't your mistake. Joining my team was your mistake." he smirked. "Don't start something you can't finish."

"The thing is Grayson, I'm not like you. No matter how much I hate you, I'd never tell anyone your secrets," I bit my lip. "You wanted me gone, you got your wish." I looked at the boys. "You boys are no better than him." I walked away and out of the school, I got in my car and I drove home. I walked inside and I walked to my room. I got changed and I sat on my bed. I put my glasses on and I started reading.

~*~

It's been two days and I haven't been back to school, mostly because Kali has been sick. I laid her down and I walked back to my room, I sat on my bed and I started on my schoolwork. My door opened and I looked up and saw Grayson.

"Grayson, get out," I said, but he walked towards me. I sat up and he climbed on the bed. "Grayson, get out my room and out of my house," He didn't listen, he came and he sat down. "Grayson, read my lips, get out off my house."

"Sorry," he said.

"Sorry?" I snapped. "That's it?"

"What else do you want me to say?" He asked. "Happy birthday?" I jumped on him and I started hitting him. He tried grabbing my wrists and he did and he flipped on me and pinned me. "Will you just stop and listen to me?"