Chapter 9

I was sleeping good till someone jumped on me, I groaned and slapped them. Then someone crawled on me, then licked my cheek.

"Wake up, Braylon!" They yelled in my ear and I shot up. I saw Brody beside me, Desmond smirking at me, and Kali staring at Brody with huge eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We're gonna have a day out," Desmond said.

"With Kali?" I asked.

"Yeah," they said.

"Then why isn't Grayson with you guys?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Um, he's with Linsey," Brody said. "He chose Linsey."

"Doesn't surprise me, if he's getting laid, of course he would take it," I said to Kali. "Hey baby." She crawled on me and kissed me.

"Put this on," Sloane said and threw an outfit at me. I took a shower and I got dressed, I grabbed my phone and glasses and walked downstairs. Kali was dressed and the three boys and sloane was waiting.

"Let's go," I said and we walked out. We went to the mall and I groaned.

"Shut up," Desmond said and I rolled my eyes, we got Kali's push thing and they hooked her in. We walked in and Kali squealed making it echo.

"Sh," Brady said and she looked at him with a look that 'no you didn't'.

"Ok Braylon, go with Sloane," Desmond said. "Us boys can take Kali, you girls can do all that gossip stuff."

"But-"

"No buts, keep walking," Sloane said, we walked to forever 21.

"Ok, you gotta wear a dress," She said.

"Oh god help us," I said.

"If you wear a dress, I'll get you hot wings and pizza," Sloane said.

"Fine," I said.

"Wait, who's gonna tell us how we look?" Sloane asked, I looked around.

"Bingo," I said. "Be right back." I walked out and I walked to some boys. They looked at me.

"Well hey," one said.

"My friend and I are trying on some dresses, do you guys mind to tell us how we look?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Sure," the boy said and I led them back, they sat down and we grabbed dresses and we to the fitting rooms. We got changed and walked out.

"Dress number one," one boy said in a deep announced voice.

"Nah," they said, we walked back and changed.

"Dress number two."

"Not really your type," the other boy said. "You got get one to fit your personality and figure girl." I looked at him.

"He's gay," the boy said.

"Why are the gay ones so hot?" I asked Sloane and she shrugged. We walked back in.

"So, have you talked to Grayson?" She asked.

"No, I can't believe he chose her over Kali," I said and we walked out.

"Wow," they said.

"When it come to girls with him, it's not exactly a surprise," Sloane said and we looked at the boys.

"Yes," they said.

"Thanks," we said and they walked out.

"Let's go to the nail salon and talk some more," Sloane said and we paid for the dresses, we put our clothes in the bag and kept the dresses on. We walked to the nail place and they took us for our toes first.