Chapter 33

Grayson's POV

I walked into the school and everyone looked at me. I walked to the guys and they looked at me.

"Hey man, you ok?" Desmond asked.

"I don't even care anymore," I said and I looked and saw Sloane but no Braylon. I looked back at the boys.

"Have you talked to her or even seen her?" Zach asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She came to school Monday but she hasn't been back," Desmond said. "We haven't seen Blake either."

"Maybe they left, good enough for me," I said and I walked away, I went to my first class. We just had a test and I went to second core. I grabbed my phone and pulled it out, I texted Braylon.

To: Baby mama 👣

"You're not at school, where are you?"

I put it down and I started on my worksheet. My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

From: Baby mama 👣

"Who are you? Are you pretty boy?"

To: Baby mama 👣

"Bray, stop playing. Where are you?"

From: Baby mama 👣

"I'm Wren from a hospital from Los Angeles."

I got up and I grabbed my bag.

"Zach, we gotta go," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Grayson sit down," Morello said.

"Back off," I hissed and Zach got up, we walked out and walked down the hall. "Braylon and Kali are in Los Angeles, in the hospital."

"Isn't that where her dad lives?" He asked.

"Yeah, and we have to get to her first," I said and walked into Desmond's class. "Mr. Hastings, I'm sorry to interrupt but coach has to see Desmond right away."

"Ok," He said and he got up, we walked out. We ran to my car through the rain and got in, suddenly my back door opened and Sloane got in.

"Sloane?" Zach asked.

"You found out about Braylon," She said. "I wanna go." I pulled out and I drove to Los Angeles.

"Grayson, slow down," Desmond said.

"Kali and Braylon are in a hospital for something we don't even know," I said.

"Oh yeah," He said.

"Should we call her brothers?" Zach asked.

"Not yet, not until we make sure it's them," I said, I finally got there and parked. We ran in and I ran up first. "They just brought in a girl and a baby, I need to know what's wrong."

"I can't give you that information," She said.

"Please, were the closest to her," Zach said.

"You can wait for the doctor, but I can't give that information," She said sternly and we walked away, I shook my head.

"I gotta know," I said, I looked and saw the secretary was gone. I walked back over and I jumped over the desk. I checked to make sure it was clear and I typed in Braylon's name. She wasn't in the system and then I typed Kali's name, same thing as Braylon. I typed in Jane doe and I read it. I clicked out and I jumped back over, I walked to them.