Chapter 38

"It's cold in here, they haven't heard of heat," I said.

"Should've wore a jacket," Zach said.

"Such a gentleman," I said sarcastically, I rubbed my arms.

"Braylon," I heard someone and I looked at him.

"Um, what's your name?" I asked.

"Addie," He said but the boys stepped in front of me.

"Whatever she told you Braylon done, is a lie because Braylon hasn't been near her," Desmond said.

"I just saw the poor girl shivering and turning into a block of ice, I was gonna give her my jacket go wear," He said.

"She'll be fine," Zach said and he walked away.

"Wow," I said and they looked at me.

"That was Makayla's brother, it could be a trap," Brody said.

"This is just too much," I said and the bell rang, I walked to my first class. I sat down and it was boring, the bell rang and second came.

"Ok class, test time," Morello said and she past the papers out. I started and my head started to pound, I ignored it. I looked at the clock and five minutes left, pain shot through my head.

"You don't forget that easy anyway," He said.

"You left like nothing happened, I didn't know what to think," I said.

"I didn't do it for the hell of it," He said.

"Then why?" I asked.

"It's complicated," He said.

"You never hold your tongue on what you want to say to me," I said.

"Everything I've ever did, was because of you Braylon," He said.

The bell rang and I looked up, Grayson was already gone. I got up and I walked out, I looked around and I saw Grayson. I walked up to him and I crashed my lips into his.

"Holy shit," Zach said and they laughed. We pulled apart and I looked at Grayson.

"Everything you ever did was because of me, you kissed me next to that stove," I said. "Do you still have any feelings for me?" He grabbed me and pinned me against the locker, I hissed as my back hit the lock. "Ah."

"Grayson," Desmond said and Grayson looked at me.

"Did you kiss me?" I asked.

"Yes I did, Braylon," He said. "I kissed your shoulder and I kissed your neck."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I felt something for you," He said. "But I was waiting for you to remember so I could hurt you like you hurt me." I could feel everyone staring, he let go and pushed me out in front of him. "Revenge is mean but sweet."

"Karma is also a bitch," I said and everyone was snickering and whispering.

"You got what you deserved," He said and I pushed him and I ran past Zach. I ran down the hall and out of the school. I ran to the car and I reached in my book bag and got my keys out, I got in and I drove home. I walked in and to the kitchen, I looked at mom.