Chapter 28

Today was pep rally and lets just say, the locker room isn't my favorite place right now.

"Black bra I see," I heard one of the football players.

"Back off," Monty said and someone touched my back and I grabbed their arm and twisted it. I saw Blake.

"Blake, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you," I said.

"Please put a shirt on," He said and I put my jersey on.

"Happy?" I asked, someone hit my butt and I looked at Desmond. "You better be glad I saw you because I was about to sucker punch you."

"Listen, I wanted to talk to you about Monday," He said.

"I shouldn't have snapped at you, I took my anger out on you and I shouldn't have," I said. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok," He said and licked my cheek quick and ran away.

"Ew!" I squealed and wiped it off.

"So, this is how your time in the locker room is?" Blake asked.

"No, my boys point out what bra and underwear I'm wearing too," I said and smirked. Someone pulled my hair and I looked at Zach. "Hey."

"Listen, about Monday," He said.

"Zach, it's bros before hoes," I said. "I'd rather you hate me than lose Grayson as a friend. Thanks for sticking up for me, but it's always gonna be a battle." He ruffled my hair and walked away, I looked at Blake. "I'm not losing that battle."

"This is gonna be a happy day, no arguing whatsoever," He said. "Ok?" I nodded and he pecked my head, he walked away. I put my converses on and we walked to the tunnel, I heard the students piling in on the bleachers.

Coach Harris started calling names for the football team.

"...Blake Monroe." Coach Harris said and they cheered loud, I smiled.

"Now, here's our rugby team," Coach Kane said. "We got Monty Manson." They cheered loud as he went out. "...Braylon Monroe." They cheered as I jogged out and through the cheerleaders, Desmond tackled me into a hug. "Last but not least, Grayson Owens." They cheered louder as he jogged out and through the cheerleaders. We went and sat on the side on the gym floor. The cheerleaders got in the middle of the field and started doing a routine.

They finished and Principle Johnson got in the middle.

"Ok, now every knows this Frid-" Zach got up and pushed mic down and got next to her ear. She nodded and he ran back.

"Ok, the rugby team has a surprise for you guys," She said and we stood up.

"Aye! Fall in ladies!" I yelled and they boys got into two platoons. They were in attention formation, I walked down them with my hands behind my back. "Who are we?!"

"We're the East high rugby team, sir!" They yelled.

"I can't you hear!" I yelled.

"We're the East high rugby team, sir!" They yelled louder.

"Who is the captain of this team?!" I yelled.

"Owens! 25, sir!" They yelled.

"Now! Do we give a damn who the captain is?" I yelled.

"No, sir!" They yelled.

"What are we?!" I yelled.

"We're a team! We work hard, we play hard, and we achieve what we believe!"

"What're we gonna do this Friday?" I turned around.

"We're gonna East side dominate them, bitch!" We yelled and everyone cheered. We just walked and sat down on the track. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.