Chapter 13

My alarm went off and I slapped it, I got up and I got my outfit. I put on a half black short that had a flowery design. Skinny jeans with rips and vans, I put on a two finger ring that said believe. I put in square gold studs and another ring. I french braided my hair up and put a bow in.

"Aye Braylon, I'll see you out front," Grayson called.

"Ok," I said and I grabbed my book bag and phone. I walked downstairs and I kissed Kali's cheek and moms. I walked out and I got in Grayson's car.

He drove to the school and parked in the same place he parked everyday. I got out and I walked in before him. All eyes were on me, but I walked through and I got to the girls. Sloane came to me first.

"You're back," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"I went to visit someone," I said. "Everything's cool."

"The boys?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I would've came after you, but I thought you might've wanted to be alone," she said.

"It's ok," I said. "I'm fine."

"Ok," she said and the bell rang. We walked to class and sat down.

The second bell rang and I walked to Ms. Morello.

"Yes Braylon?" She asked.

"I need my make up work," I said and she nodded. She clipped it and I slipped it in my bag.

The last bell rang and I walked into the locker room. I got changed and I walked on to the field with the boys.

"Aye," someone said and the boys jumped, they looked at Marcus.

"Why's the scary dude here?" Desmond asked, Trey walked up and so did Damien. I walked up and I looked at Marcus.

"You did bring my car back, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," he said and I turned around.

"What're they doing here?" Zach asked.

"Where's Blake?" Trey asked.

"Football practice," I said. "Don't worry about him right now. I already made a call about him."

"Ok," Marcus said. "Form a row, arm length apart." They moved and I stood back and so did Grayson.

"We're leading practice today," Trey said. "I hope you guys have a lot of energy."

"We say it and you do it," Damien said.

"If we don't?" Zach challenged.

"Don't listen and you'll find out," he said.

"High knees and keep me high," Marcus said and they kept going. I walked to Marcus.

"I'm gonna go get my phone from my locker and see if mom is still at the doctors with Kali," I said and he nodded. I jogged up to the school and walked in, I went to my locker. I grabbed my phone and I looked at it. My locker shut and I turned to who shut it. "Can I hel-" before I could finish, he crashed his lips into mine. I could move and he pulled back, I was froze and I looked away but I saw Grayson. Mad Grayson, he walked towards me but I turned and ran. I ran out but he was faster, he grabbed me and he jerked me to him.

"Don't," he hissed in my ear. "Get in my car." I looked at him and he was not in the playing mood. I walked and I got in and so did he. He pulled out and I saw the grip he had on the steering wheel and his jaw clenched. I looked away and out the window. He parked and he walked to my side and opened the door. "Get out."