Chapter 36

"So, anything?" Sloane asked.

"I slapped Chase, because of a flashback and I remember something else but I don't want to get into that," I said. "How's this?" I held a shirt up to me.

"We have to get your style back," She said and I chuckled, I looked and saw a girl. Pain shot through my head.

"This would be amazing on you," She said.

"Really?" I asked. "Tyler won't think to much of it?"

"True," She said and threw me a shirt and jeans. "Casual and cute, he's already seen your scar so it won't make a difference." I got dressed and turned to her.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Fabulous," She said and smiled.

"Ah," I said and I looked to see a boy, I looked at Sloane. "Sophie and Tyler."

"I got her," She said and he walked away, she helped me up. The girl walked up.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Sophie," I said and she looked at me.

"Seriously, Braylon?" She asked.

"Um, bestie?" I said in more of a question form and looked at Sloane.

"Leave her alone," Sloane said and someone hands touched my waist and hit the stitches.

"Ah," I hissed and I turned to two boys. "Sloane."

"Tyler and Jace," She said. "What do you two losers want?"

"What happened to your side?" Tyler asked.

"Mama," I heard Kali and Desmond came around with her.

"Kali," Desmond said and scooped her up. "I should get your butt." She poked her lip out. "But I won't." She smiled and I rolled my eyes. I looked back at the two boys, Tyler was looking at Kali.

"Um, you're my ex," I said and he looked at me.

"Not technically," He said. "We never broke up, you left."

"I did?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, you went to East high," Jace said.

"Oh," I said.

"What happened to Kali?" Tyler asked and walked past me, he went to Kali. He kissed her head where the gash was. "Hey cutie."

"Tyler," Sophie snapped.

"Sophie, I'm talking to a baby," He shot back, she rolled her eyes and he kissed Kali's cheek. They walked out and I looked at the two.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Tyler is your ex and Sophie is your ex best friend, she dates Tyler now," She said.

"Oh, did I ever date Grayson?" I asked.

"No, you two have been at each other since the day you walked into East high," Desmond said.

"Then why is he so comfortable seeing my body?" I asked. "All of you boys."

"You play rugby, you changed in the locker room with us everyday," He said. "We always see what set you have on, we're your boys and you're our girl. Same thing with Sloane."

"Makayla told me that she had something with him and I ruined it," I said.

"The only thing they were was fucking buddies," Sloane said. "But then he threw her to the side and got Vanessa. Do not become friends with Vanessa of no means." I nodded my head.