Chapter 10

"Guys, do not get food on the carpet," I said but it was like talking to a brick wall.

"Stop nagging, the game is on," Brody said and I rolled my eyes. I walked to the kitchen and I leaned on the counter and looked at my phone. Someone came in front of me, I looked at Grayson.

"Hey," he said.

"I gotta check on Kali," I said but he trapped me in the corner.

"She's fine," he said.

"Move Grayson," I said and he touched my waist. "Grayson, I gotta che-" he crashed his lips into mine, I pulled back and I looked at him. He kissed me again and I kissed back, he cupped my cheek in his hand. We pulled apart and I bit my lip. "You shouldn't have done that."

"It's my last kiss till I actually get a girl," he whispered. "I want to better for Kali, I promise."

"I don't believe it," I said.

"I mean it Braylon," he said and I looked in his eyes.

"Promise?" I asked and he nodded and he walked out. I wiped my lips but I could still taste his lips.

"Where'd Grayson go?" Desmond asked.

"I don't know," I said and I walked past him. I sat in front of the couch beside Sloane and Kali walked to me. "Hey baby." I kissed her head and sat her on my lap. "My baby."

~*~

I walked into school and I headed towards the boys, they were in deep conversation. I only caught Desmond's voice.

"...you just disappeared," Desmond said.

"I went home," he said. "We have a big test for Ms. Wilson."

"You studied?" Brody asked.

"Yeah, try it some time," he said and looked at me and looked away. He walked away and I bit my lip. The bell rang and we walked to class.

The last bell rang and I was walking down the the hall towards the gym. I looked down a hall and stopped, Grayson was kissing a girl. They pulled apart and he looked my way, he smirked slightly and my blood boiled. I walked fast to the gym.

"Braylon!" Grayson yelled and I ran in, I ran into the locker room and he grabbed me.

"No, let me go you backstabbing boy," I hissed and kicked his knee. I turned around and looked at him. "You lied to me,you tricked me."

"No, not technically," he said and smiled.

"This isn't funny!" I yelled and pushed him. "I really trusted you and I feel right in your trap."

"Braylon, it's not that bad," he said.

"You promised," I gritted through my teeth. "You kissed me, Grayson."

"You kissed back," he said.

"It was a mistake," I said. "It was a idiot move."

"You're gullible, Braylon," he said. "I may be a player, but I can take advantage of you so easy." I slapped him before I even could think.

"The only reason I believed it, was because it was for Kali," I snarled. "But you can believe this, don't touch my daughter, don't talk to my daughter, don't even look at her."

"What?" He asked shocked. "Hey, hey, this has nothing to do with Kali."

"I'm not gonna let Kali kiss you and you touch Kali, when I don't know what slut you've been sleeping with," I snapped.

"Braylon, come on, don't do this," he said. "I'm sorry, just don't take it out on Kali."

"It'll hurt you more than it hurts her," I snapped.