Chapter 47

Grayson's POV

I walked with Zach and Desmond down the hall, we were talking and laughing and got to the locker room.

"Aw, don't be like that," I heard Devon.

"I said leave me alone," I heard Braylon and we walked in, he had her trapped against the locker. He got closer to her and she tried to move away. I grabbed him and slammed his against the locker.

"What's your problem?" He snapped.

"Get your ass out of my locker room before I break every bone in your body," I gritted through my teeth and he walked out.

Braylon's POV

Devon walked out fast and Grayson turned to me.

"You didn't have to do all that," I said.

"Seriously? You're gonna get attitude with me?" He asked.

"I can handle myself," I shot back and I walked past him bumping his shoulder, I walked out of the school and to my car. I drove home and I walked upstairs to my room, my door shut and I looked at Grayson. "Get out."

"No Braylon," he said, I pushed him.

"Go Grayson," I snapped but he didn't go. "I said go." I pushed him again but he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. He trapped me.

"Do something now," he snapped, he got next to my ear. "You can't because I'm stronger than you, but you don't get that!"

"Get out of my face!" I yelled.

"Do something about it!" He yelled, I pushed him and punched his chest.

"Get out!" I yelled back.

"What I'm trying to prove, is you can't always do things yourself," he said. "I don't want to see you hurt." I gave him a good push and walked past him, I laid on the bed and he came and got on me, he laid beside me and he leaned next to my ear.

"Imba Wimbo

Wa Upepo

Wakati Unajiwa Na

Imba Wimbo Wa Upepo

Wakati Ndoto Tamu

Lala Mpaka Usiku Uisheni

Upepo Wa Usiku

Wimbo Wanko Na

Wimbo Wangu Inaendelea Milele," Grayson sang softly. I looked at him and he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I would never hit you Braylon and I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"I'm sorry I couldn't understand you just want to protect me," I said and he pecked my lips.

"Argue with me all you want but I'll always protect you," he said, I smiled and cuddled close to him. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, he kissed my temple and I smirked. This might actually become a fairytale.

~*~