Chapter 31

Grayson's POV

I looked around at all the boys and the girls, dancing and laughing. I honestly couldn't say I was having fun.

"So, you wanna dance?" Sasha asked.

"Sure," I said and we walked out to the middle with all the others. I smiled a little at her from laughing, she was a nerd but also from the cheer team. Suddenly we were ambushed by the guys and pulled to the side.

"Sorry Sasha," Desmond said and looked at me. "You won't believe who's here."

"And who's looking hot as hell," Zach said.

"Who? The tooth fairy?" I asked.

"You lost a tooth?" Desmond asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Who is it? Who are you freaking out over?" I asked.

"Do guys even know how to talk rather than stare anymore?" I heard voice, they moved and I saw a girl. The voice belonged to Braylon, but this girl wasn't the Braylon I saw everyday. She had on a short and strapless dress, the top was laced and flowery, and the bottom was turquoise. She was also wearing heels and make up, I also noticed she was wearing the necklace I gave her. How she got it back, I have no clue. "Come on pretty boy, I know we're weird at each other but do I look cute or not?"

"You look beautiful, Braylon," I said and I meant it. "Who helped you?"

"So I can't get ready myself now?" She asked and crossed her arms, she looked at Sasha. "You must be Braydon's date."

"Um sorta," She said.

"I'm sorry," She said.

"It's fine, I'll just go get us some punch," She said and walked away.

"Braylon, you couldn't have done this yourself, plus someone watching Kali," I said.

"Fine, I was woken up by Jordan pulling my hair," She said. "Then, I was given no choice but to get up and get ready for the dance. It was three boys and a girl against me."

"My brothers and Grace?" I asked.

"I feel like Cinderella because I wasn't suppose to come here tonight," She said.

"Not surprising," Desmond mumbled and she looked at him. "What?"

"We made up, but Ben still told me not to leave the house," She said. "Then Carter showed up because of Blaire."

"I'm sorry, Braylon," He said.

"It's fine actually, I would do it again," She said. "Ok, I didn't come here just to talk. I want to dance, but I'm dateless."

"You can dance with me," I heard someone and I looked at Josh, the captain of our basketball team. I looked Braylon and she smiled.

"Sure," She said but Desmond slapped her hand and got in Josh's face.

"Hurt her and we will break every bone in your body, understand? All 76 of them," Desmond gritted through his teeth and Josh nodded but was confused, Desmond backed up and smiled. "Now you can go." She shook her head and grabbed Josh's hand, she looked at him and said something and he nodded, she walked back to us and gestured for us to come close.

"I swear to you guys, if you mess this night up for me, I will show you how you bend your body into a pretzel. Are we clear?"She asked and we nodded. "Also Desmond baby, it's 206 bones in the body." She smiled and walked back to Josh.

"Why are you giving him a look that could kill him?" Zach asked.

"I don't trust him," I said.

"Braylon can handle herself," Zach said. "Look, she's on the rugby team, your team. Who is gonna mess with her when they know they'll hear from us?"