Chapter 48

I woke up from my restless sleep and I rolled out of bed, I looked out my window and just like the past two days. Grayson's window was shut and curtains were closed.

I took a shower and got out, I grabbed some clothes and got dressed. I had on sweatpants and a hoodie, I brushed through my hair and ended up throwing it in a messy bun.

I got to school and I walked to my locker, I was talking to Sloane when someone walked up. I looked at Grayson.

"What do you want?" I asked, he held up a bear and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"I'm really sorry for what I said to you," he said. "I should've just left you alone."

"It took you two days to say that?" I asked, he bit his lip. "Some stupid bear and I'm sorry, can't just make things go away." I hit the bear from his hands.

"But Braylon-" I walked past him and I went to my next class.

~

I watched as my wrists bled from the fresh cuts, I finally washed them and I walked out. My door suddenly opened and Grayson walked in.

"I kinda wanna be alone right now," I said.

"We need to talk Braylon," he said and walked to me.

"I don't feel like talking," I said.

"It won't even take a second," he said and grabbed my wrist, I hissed and jerked away. He looked at me and I pulled back. "Braylon, give me your wrist."

"No," I said, he grabbed it and looked at my cuts.

"You cut," he said with anger. "Why in the hell would you do that?"

"Because I wanted to," I shot at him.

"Just because you feel down doesn't mean you do this," he snapped. "I mean are you fucking crazy?" I flinched but he didn't care.

"Grayson, stop yelling at me," I said.

"Why?" He yelled and I walked backwards but I just met the wall. Before I could move away, he had me trapped. "You don't just slice your fucking wrists and think it's ok!" Tears filled my eyes and I crossed my arms.

"I get it," I said.

"No Braylon, I don't think you do!" He yelled. "You never fucking think, you just do whatever the hell you want!" I closed my eyes and looked down. "Oh now you wanna cry? Go ahead, see if I care." I walked past him and I climbed on my bed, I turned on my side and I just laid there. My bed dipped in but he didn't touch me.

I turned over facing him and I bit my lip, I reached over carefully grabbing his hand. I pulled it to me and I played with his fingers. He pulled away and hurt filled me.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~

I was running, it wasn't the happy running when you were a kid. It was frantically, but it felt like I was going nowhere.

He grabbed me and I screamed and kicked, he had a strong grip. I looked to see Grayson, I screamed for him.

"Grayson!" I yelled and he looked at me. "Help me please!" The guys covered my mouth and slammed me in the ground. Grayson turned walking away. "Grayson no!"