Chapter 50

I packed my bag and Kali's bag in the back of Grayson's car, I closed the trunk and I got in. Kali was in the back asleep already, we were headed to the airport to head to Hawaii.

The ride there was silent, he had his hand on my thigh the whole way. We still had our relationship, but it was strained.

Grayson was carrying out bags and I had Kali, we went through security and saw everyone. Cindy walked to me and hugged me avoiding sleeping Kali. I walked over with them and Kali whined.

"Sh," I cooed and she sat up.

"She's probably hungry," Grayson said, Kali started reaching for something, I saw Caden with some cookies.

"Mama," Kali said and Caden walked over and took her. He gave her a cookie.

"Cookie Monster," he said. "Is it good?" She nodded and laid on his shoulder.

"Hey twin," Carter said and hugged me. "You nervous?"

"Not at all, I'm fine," I said.

~

We got to this big hotel and we walked in, dad looked at us.

"What rooms?" He asked.

"I got mine with Cason," Caden said.

"I'll take Carter," Max said.

"I'll be alone," Blaire said.

"No, you can stay with the Max and Carter," Cindy said.

"But-"

"No buts before I get yours," she said. "Grayson, Braylon, you together?"

"Yeah," Grayson said and rubbed Kali's back.

"Go get freshened up and get rest," Cindy said, Carter hugged me and kissed my cheek. Grayson grabbed my hand and we all went up to the rooms. We walked in and Grayson laid Kali on the bed and covered her up. I was getting everything situated and arms wrapped around me. "Hey babe."

"Grayson, not now," I said shrugging him off and I went to take a shower. I started stripping from my clothes and got in. I got out and l dried off, I climbed on the bed and Grayson turned the light out. He climbed in the bed and got up against my body. He pulled me close and kissed my cheek.

"I love you," he said, I started to say goodnight. "Please say it back."

"I love you too," I said and he gripped me close. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

~*~

I looked at Grayson as he finished getting dressed, I was getting ready. I pulled on black jeans and a white loose crop top, I slipped on heels and fixed my curly hair.

I turned around and Grayson walked to me and grabbed me and picked me up.

"Woah Grayson," I said, he laid me on the bed and kissed me. I missed that kiss, I gripped his shirt. He pulled my thigh up and gripped it, I went under his shirt and deepened the kiss. Something came over me and I pushed him off. He looked shocked and I got up. "We gotta go."