Chapter 26

I walked around the side of the house and I climbed up the vine fence, I climbed in and I fell.

"Ow," I said and stood up.

"Hey," Blaire said, I heard footsteps and I hid in the closet. The door opened.

"What was that noise?" Dad asked.

"I dropped my math book, remember, I have to study," She said.

"Well, me and your mother are going out tonight, don't leave this house." He said. "Are we clear?"

"Crystal," She said and I gripped the sheets. He walked out and I climbed out, I heard the front door shut and the car drive away.

"Let's go," I said.

"I'm not climbing out the window," She said.

"Duh, we're going out the front door," I said and we walked out, we walked downstairs and out the door.

We got to the house and we went upstairs, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out of the shower and put my undergarments on. I wrapped the robe around me and I walked out. Blaire done the same, she walked back out.

"I called in a extra hand," I said and the door opened.

"I'm here," Grace said. "I'm so glad you called but the boys are watching the game."

"Start on Blaire while I get the outfits together," I said and she nodded, she sat Blaire down. I grabbed the dresses and laid them on the bed.

"So, who are the lucky boys?" Grace asked.

"Um, our dates are Zach and Desmond," I said.

"Wait, what?" She asked. "That's Grayson's best friends."

"I'm clear on that," I said, I walked around and I started doing Blaire's make up.

"Can you sit still before I poke your eye out?" I asked. "Now look up." I finished with the eyeliner and she blinked a couple times. I finished and stood back. "For a girl with no sisters, I done a damn good job."

"I thought I liked to brag," Blaire mumbled.

"Ok, done with your hair," Grace said. Grace had curled her long dark brown hair. I sat down and she started my hair the same as Blaire's, Blaire done my make-up. We put the outfits on and looked at each other.

I put on black heels and groaned since Grace wouldn't let me wear converses. I put on earring and I saw the necklace, I grabbed it and I put it on.

"Hey," Grace said and I looked at her. "Where'd you get that necklace?"

"Someone gave it to me," I said. "They didn't really give me a choice, I think it has a tracking device on it." I grabbed my phone and black handbag, we walked down the hall. "At least give a fake smile." She looked at me and smiled and so did I. She looked back forward.

"I still hate you," She whispered as we walked downstairs.

"And you're still a bitch," I whispered back, we got to the bottom and I saw the two boys. Their jaws dropped. "You could've just said you didn't like it."