Chapter 35

I woke up and I took a shower, I got out and I looked at my stitches. I put gauze over it and put my bra and underwear on. I looked in my closet and tried to think about my style.

I just grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and put them on, I grabbed a long sleeve V-neck and slipped it on. I grabbed a pair of socks and uggs and I put them on. I brushed my hair and left it straight, I put the necklace on and a pair of earrings. I grabbed my phone and book bag, I walked downstairs and saw Blake. We walked out and got in the car, he drove to school and we got out.

"Where do I go?" I asked.

"You'll see the boys," He said and we walked in. Eyes all came on me but I just walked down the hall and I saw the three boys. They smiled at me and shook their heads.

"God Braylon," Zach said.

"What?" I asked.

"Take the boots off," Desmond said and I listened, they dropped converses and I put them on. Zach took the earrings out and looked at them.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know how my style was," I said.

"It wasn't girly," Grayson said and he got closer. "Lose that necklace, and your dead. Got it?" I nodded slowly. "Good, now your first class is Spanish." He gave me a paper. "This is your schedule."

"Wait," I said. "If you hate me, why are you helping me?"

"Go," He hissed.

"Ok grouch," I said and I walked away and I saw Sloane. "Sloane."

"I didn't think you wouldn't come today," She said.

"I didn't have time to make even more days up," I said. "I have so much work to get for a week missed."

"Well thanksgiving break is next week, so you have one week to make it up," She said.

"I have a huge puzzle I have to find out what happened," I said and I got headache. "Ah."

"Hey, you ok?" Sloane asked.

"Daddy!" I squealed and ran and jumped in his arms. "You're home."

"Yes baby girl I am," He said and kissed my cheek.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"More than you can ever imagine," He said.

"Braylon," I heard someone and I looked at Blake.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"More than you could ever imagine," He said.

"That doctor was my dad?" I asked. "Nobody told me."

"Ok, calm down," He said and smiled.

"Don't get to happy, I only figured out who daddy is," I said. "He left to be with that woman, that's why the twins are my step-brothers."

"Yeah," He said.

"I got one puzzle piece," I said and I walked to Spanish. I sat down and I got weird looks. "If you take a picture it'll last longer, but get my good side." They all looked away and at the teacher.

Lunch came and I found my way to the cafeteria. I saw the boys and I walked towards them but got stopped by a girl.

"Hi Braylon, missed you this week," She said.

"Are we friends?" I asked.

"Really Braylon?" She asked. "I'm Makayla, your brothers girlfriend." I looked at her.

"You date Blake?" I asked.

"Yeah, I thought you knew," She said and smiled, I smiled back.

"I bet you make a cute couple, but hurt my brother and I will break you," I said and I walked past her, I looked around and I saw Blake. I walked to him and sat on his lap.