Epilogue

*3 years later*

Braylon's POV

"Kalianna, stay still," Grayson said as I was in the shower. He was brushing through her long hair.

I got out of the shower and Grayson winked at me and bit his lip

I got out of the shower and Grayson winked at me and bit his lip. I wrapped the towel around me and my hair, Grayson had a towel around his waist and I touched his abs.

"Hey baby," I said and touched her hair.

"No, no, daddies doing it," Kali protested and Grayson stacked his tongue out.

"I'm better," Grayson taunted and I pecked his lips. Grayson brushed her hair back and put it in a ponytail and then into a bun. "What are you?"

"A princess," she said and he kissed her cheek and I was brushing my teeth as he kissed my cheek.

"Well princess, you need to get dressed for preschool," Grayson said putting her down and he grabbed his toothbrush. I put toothpaste on it and he started brushing his teeth.

Grayson started brushing my hair with a brush that dries your hair and straightens it

Grayson started brushing my hair with a brush that dries your hair and straightens it. Grayson loves it and I rarely get to use it.

"I love it when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do," Grayson sang and I smiled as I done my make up. "I'll drop Kali off on my way to work, I got a meeting."

"With who?" I asked.

"Chief Brewer," he said. "That asshole, I can't believe they promoted Zach and not me. Then Desmond, I actually can believe he's in the field."

"Well, you're highness, has her own meeting," I said. "I'm meeting with Sloane, we gotta go over this case together." I looked at him from my mascara. "Can you believe this man tried to get custody of the kids he abused?"

"Baby don't worry, you're gonna win that case as soon as you walk in that court," he said. "You and Sloane scare everyone every time you walk in the court."

"Best friend goals," I said, he turned me to him and kissed me.

"We're successful together," he said. "We're family goals." I kissed him and walked to the bedroom.