Chapter 9

Chapter 9 I Want to Kill

At the same time, Mo Junlan also returned to the Lin Mansion. He took a shower first, and then changed into a set of clothes that didn't look so tattered.

Lin Feifei, Lin Li, Lin Hui, and Zhao Pao were all dead. They were killed by him.

Mo Junlan had no sympathy or pity for their deaths.

He even felt that letting them die like this was too easy for them.

But they were still members of the Lin family after all, and this matter might not be easy to resolve.

But who would have thought that he was the murderer?

Even if there was suspicion, it shouldn't be on him for the time being.

However, when he went out with Lin Feifei, it seemed that someone saw them.

"Next, which one should I kill first?" Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin, his eyebrows raised slightly, as if muttering to himself, "Lin Junyi has to marry in place, so he can't die for the time being, and Lin Yuyan is not here, so there is only..."

Mo Junlan's eyes flickered, and the corners of his mouth raised a hint of evil arc, he can still make the Lin Mansion a mess.

Thinking so, Mo Junlan immediately started to act. He first found bamboo, and then made a bamboo flute by himself.

According to the memory of the previous life, Mo Junlan came to the place where Lin Jian and Yang Siting had an affair.

But because of time issues, Lin Jian and Yang Siting have not come yet, and Mo Junlan is the only one here for the time being.

This is a long-abandoned backyard, where people have died before, and Lin Jian and Yang Siting had an affair in the room in the yard.

Mo Junlan's residence in the Lin Mansion is relatively remote, and it is also a very desolate and depressed courtyard, which is not much better than this place. However, if Mo Junlan returns to his room from outside, he must pass this road, so he happened to see Lin Jian and Yang Siting who were having an affair in his previous life.

Thinking of the things in his previous life, Mo Junlan's mood suddenly became a little bad again.

At this time, footsteps were heard.

Mo Junlan quickly hid and concealed his breath.

Although his cultivation is still very low and cannot compare with Lin Jian and Yang Siting, his skills are very special.

As long as he does not expose himself, no one can feel his breath.

This is a special skill that can ignore the realm, and at the same time it also allows his combat power to be stronger when encountering a strong one.

Of course, it is still strong when encountering a weak one.

Lin Jian and Yang Siting did not find the existence of Mo Junlan. After a few words, the two began to take off their clothes.

Yang Siting's cultivation is at the high level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm. Although she is nearly a hundred years old, her figure and appearance are still well maintained. In addition, cultivators do not age easily, so she looks only in her early thirties now.

Lin Jian, on the other hand, has a youthful face and white hair. His beard and hair are all white, but his body looks quite strong. His cultivation is at the peak of the Yuanling Realm. In Fengtian City, he is definitely a top master.

Mo Junlan is not used to watching live pornographic palaces, and he also thinks that this pair of dogs and men pollutes his eyes.

There was an ambiguous panting sound, accompanied by those disgusting and mushy words.

"Madam, are you comfortable?" Lin Jian asked.

"Well, you are much better than that impotent guy." Yang Siting looked a little charming, and her voice was also coquettish.

Mo Junlan couldn't help shaking all over when he heard Yang Siting's voice, and goose bumps appeared on his arms.

He wanted to... kill someone!

However, he did not expect that the current head of the Lin family would be impotent. No wonder his wife wanted to have an affair.

But they were really brave, and they dared to have an affair in the Lin Mansion.