107

As the pill came out of the furnace, lightning bolts fell one after another and struck the pill.

Mo Junlan held the Lingxiao Sword in his hand, spun around, and flew into the air in an instant. The sword body emitted dazzling colorful light. When the thunder tribulation hit him, he raised his hand and raised the long sword. The thunder tribulation was led behind the sword body and then fell on him.

This level of thunder tribulation did not cause any harm to Mo Junlan's body.

The most important thing is that the thunder tribulation can also temper Mo Junlan's body.

It just so happened that Mo Junlan always felt that his physical condition was very poor.

This pill tribulation ended quickly, and the pill was saved by Mo Junlan.

However, the movement of the pill tribulation was still too loud, which attracted many people.

Mo Junlan stretched out his hand and collected the pill suspended in the air.

Lingxiao had also transformed back into a human form. He turned to look at Mo Junlan and asked, "Brother Junlan, do you want to take the Soul Gathering Pill now?"

If Mo Junlan chose to take the Soul Gathering Pill now, he would have to protect Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan nodded, and then said, "But we need to change to another place. The pill tribulation just now should attract the attention of others."

Then, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao set off and left this place.

As expected, not long after they left, a group of people ran over.

But at this time, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao had already gone to a place.

Mo Junlan first set up a Soul Gathering Formation around, and then set up a barrier before starting to eat the Soul Gathering Pill.

There were a total of nine Soul Gathering Pills just refined. Mo Junlan thought of his current physical condition and ate three Soul Gathering Pills directly.

Mo Junlan sat cross-legged, and while eating the Soul Gathering Pill, he began to operate the Chaos Creation Art.

The surrounding spiritual energy all gathered towards Mo Junlan's location, and then directly poured into Mo Junlan's body.

Mo Junlan's forehead oozed layers of cold sweat, and he seemed to be in some pain.

Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan's appearance, and a strange feeling arose in his heart.

Mo Junlan had taken off his mask, but his clothes had not been changed.

After an unknown period of time, the huge and chaotic spiritual power in Mo Junlan's body had gradually calmed down, and at the same time, his entire aura changed.

When Mo Junlan opened his eyes again, it was five days later.

Lingxiao didn't need to sleep, so he had been guarding Mo Junlan all the time.

When he saw Mo Junlan open his eyes, he immediately walked over and asked a little nervously, "Brother Junlan, do you feel any discomfort in your body?"

Before, he saw Mo Junlan seemed to be in pain, so he kept it in mind.

Mo Junlan first moved his wrists, then stood up, smiled at Lingxiao, and said, "I feel good."

Lingxiao blinked and asked, "Have you made a breakthrough in your skills?"

Mo Junlan nodded and smiled, "My skills have reached the second level, and my Chaos Fire has also appeared."

As he spoke, he raised his hand and snapped his fingers, and a ball of purple flame suddenly appeared out of thin air, floating beside him, and it looked very obedient.

Chaos Fire is a flame bred by Hongmeng Purple Qi, the origin of creation, and the skills that Mo Junlan practiced are also related to Hongmeng Purple Qi.

In the world of cultivation, there is an ancient legend that a cultivator with Hongmeng Purple Qi can become a new creator god.

Although Mo Junlan in his previous life practiced the Chaos Creation Art to the third level, there was not a trace of Hongmeng Purple Qi in his body.

However, in this breakthrough, Mo Junlan discovered something very important.

Although there was no primordial purple energy in his body, his soul was surrounded by wisps of purple energy.

Mo Junlan had a vague feeling that it was the primordial purple energy being transmitted.

As for why the primordial purple energy appeared in his soul, it was unknown.

But for him, this was completely a good thing.

And with the breakthrough of the Chaos Creation Art, Mo Junlan's cultivation was directly promoted from the peak of the Moon Spirit Realm to the initial stage of the Emperor Spirit Realm.

With Mo Junlan's current strength, he almost doesn't need to be afraid of anyone in the Southern Spirit Realm.

In addition to Lingxiao's special existence, it would be no problem for them to walk sideways in the Southern Spirit Realm.

Mo Junlan told Lingxiao about his current state.

Lingxiao was also sincerely happy for Mo Junlan.

"Brother Junlan, where are you going next?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

"I want to take a shower!" Mo Junlan looked down at his body and said with a bit of disgust, "I haven't taken a shower for several days."

In fact, Mo Junlan is still a bit of a germaphobe.

Lingxiao tilted his head slightly to look at Mo Junlan, blinked twice, and said, "Brother Junlan doesn't stink at all."

"Anyway, in your eyes, I smell good even if I fall into a toilet." Mo Junlan said.

Lingxiao, "..."

"Isn't it?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

At this time, Mo Junlan's face did not use illusions, and what was revealed in Lingxiao's eyes was his true face.