101

Seeing this, the black demon bear turned around quickly and ran away without looking back.

Mo Junlan soon arrived at the scene of the fight. The ground was already stained with a lot of blood, and the smell was very strong. There were even several corpses lying sideways.

The cultivator who was fighting the monster was not a student of the Bright Academy.

Mo Junlan did not show up immediately. When he wanted to hide his breath, even the ninth-level monster could not find it.

Therefore, no one knew that Mo Junlan was also here.

There was a cave in front, and according to Lingxiao, the treasure with rich spiritual energy should be in the cave.

"Why is it a cave again?" Mo Junlan couldn't help muttering.

"Brother Junlan, what should we do next?" Lingxiao asked.

Mo Junlan's eyes moved, and then he observed the surrounding environment. After a moment, he used his spiritual sense to talk to Lingxiao.

"Xiao'er, let's find an opportunity later and sneak in." Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes.

"Brother Junlan, you can use the invisibility talisman." Lingxiao reminded.

"I've thought of it a long time ago." Mo Junlan smiled.

Lingxiao, "..."

In fact, he and brother Junlan still have a tacit understanding, for example, they both thought of the invisibility talisman now.

So Lingxiao's mood improved a little.

Mo Junlan did not notice Lingxiao's mood change. He was still carefully observing the surrounding environment, thinking about how to avoid the battle in front and then enter the cave.

Although he didn't know what was in the cave, he still had to take a risk for his Chaos Creation Art.

Otherwise, he didn't know when his Chaos Creation Art would break through again.

Mo Junlan had already pasted the invisibility talisman on his body.

The ninth-level monster in front was a two-headed snake with a very thick and long body, covered with black scales all over, and dark green eyes, which were glowing with a faint cold light.

The two-headed snake was full of bloodthirsty murderous aura, and its two heads could even spray venom.

Seeing this, Mo Junlan couldn't help but wonder in his heart, how come all the monsters in this mysterious realm are poisonous?

Even the black demon bear before was poisonous.

However, the poison in the black demon bear was not strong, and it could not kill people directly. At most, it would paralyze the nerves.

No wonder the black demon bear was so cowardly, even the poison in its body was so weak.

Mo Junlan looked at the battle in front of him, his mind turned, and then he moved his body carefully.

For the time being, no one discovered Mo Junlan's existence.

Mo Junlan also came to the entrance of the cave smoothly.

However, at this moment, an unexpected situation suddenly occurred. The two-headed snake swung its tail and knocked one of the young men away. Unfortunately, the direction where the young man fell was exactly where Mo Junlan was standing now.

Mo Junlan, "..."

Almost fell on him.

But the young man was right in front of him. If Mo Junlan continued to move, he would definitely be discovered.

Mo Junlan thought of this, so he stood still.

He was wondering if he could kill the young man directly?

But before Mo Junlan could think about it, the young man had already climbed up and continued to fly over to attack the two-headed snake.

Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and continued to move into the cave.

After entering the cave, Mo Junlan breathed a sigh of relief.

As for the battle outside, Mo Junlan didn't care at all.

Although those people's cultivation was not too high, they had more magic weapons on them. The talismans alone were thrown one after another, not to mention that there were spiritual weapons that could self-destruct.

Under this kind of round-by-round attack, even a powerful two-headed snake could not get away for a while, which gave Mo Junlan the opportunity to act.

Mo Junlan walked all the way to the deepest part of the cave. It was not big inside and the light was very dim. He saw a ball of red flame burning on a stone platform.

However, what really attracted Mo Junlan's attention was the milky white liquid around the flame, and the dripping white liquid entered a bottle.

"Spiritual marrow?" Mo Junlan's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Brother Junlan, let me go." Lingxiao suddenly said, "I am a spiritual body, and the flame will not hurt me."

Mo Junlan heard this and immediately released Lingxiao.

"That two-headed snake is quite smart. It even knows to put the spiritual marrow on the flame to melt it." Mo Junlan curled his lips and said.

If the spiritual marrow is directly absorbed, even a level nine monster will explode and die.

The spiritual marrow is a milky white stone. Although it is only the size of a fist, the power contained in it is very huge and pure.

When Mo Junlan saw this spiritual marrow, he thought of using it to break through his cultivation.

The spiritual marrow floated in the flames and was tightly surrounded.

The red flames in front of him really couldn't hurt Lingxiao. He stretched out his hand and directly grabbed the spiritual marrow covered by the flames.

After Ling Xiao got the spiritual essence, he immediately walked back to Mo Junlan and handed it to him.

Mo Junlan took the spiritual essence handed over by Ling Xiao, played with it in his hand, and said with a smile, "It seems that the vast fairyland is really good."