182

"It's good that you know." Jia Mei smiled with satisfaction.

Jia Yingjun, "..."

"But the people in other spiritual realms are too petite." Jia Mei couldn't help complaining, "It's okay for women, but why are men like this?"

"It's good to be petite, it should be soft and comfortable to hug." Jia Yingjun said, "Unlike our people in the Northern Spiritual Realm, even women are so rough and strong."

"Are you looking for death?" Jia Mei was angry and suddenly raised his hand to slap Jia Yingjun's head.

"I'm just telling the truth." Jia Yingjun quickly avoided it.

Jia Mei snorted coldly, and then said, "Why didn't you say this to them just now?"

"Because I don't dare!" Jia Yingjun shrugged.

Jia Mei, "..."

"But Bingling Mountain may be lively..." Jia Yingjun laughed.

...

On the other side, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao have been flying with swords according to the instructions on the map.

"Brother Junlan, what should we do if we run into someone from the Western Spiritual Domain in Bingling Mountain?" Lingxiao suddenly asked.

"It depends on the other party's attitude." Mo Junlan smiled and curled his lips, "Xiao'er, our principle is that if someone doesn't offend me, I won't offend them. If someone offends me, I will kill them."

"Understood!" Lingxiao nodded.

"Brother Junlan, we are not far from Bingling Mountain, but those people from the Western Spiritual Domain took action half a month ago, and may arrive at Bingling Mountain earlier than us." Lingxiao frowned and said, "What if they grab the Bingling Holy Water earlier than us?"

"Didn't those people say it just now?" Mo Junlan's mentality was very good, and he didn't seem to care much about the Bingling Holy Water. He smiled and said, "There is a peak level 10 ancient beast in Bingling Mountain, which is not something that ordinary cultivators can deal with."

"Then Brother Junlan, have you thought of a way to deal with the beast?" Lingxiao asked again.

"What else can we do? We can only fight directly." Mo Junlan said disapprovingly.

Lingxiao thought about their fighting power and suddenly felt that there was nothing to worry about.

They have two Emperor Spirit Realm cultivators, and they both have the ability to challenge higher-level enemies.

Their fighting power is also extraordinary.

Not to mention, they still have a trump card.

"But..." Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin, with a slight smile on his lips, and said, "If we can outsmart it, we can try it, but I don't know what kind of beast it is?"

Lingxiao fell into deep thought after hearing this, but he didn't forget to stroke Xiaobai's hair.

"Forget it, after we get to Bingling Mountain, let's take a look at the situation before making a decision." Mo Junlan said with a relaxed look.

Three days later, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao finally arrived at Bingling Mountain according to the instructions on the map.

Bingling Mountain is an iceberg. From a distance, it is towering into the clouds, surrounded by smoke, and has a hazy and ethereal feeling.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao were still sitting on the sword of Lingxiao Sword. They looked at the iceberg in front of them and stopped flying temporarily.

"Brother Junlan, is this Bingling Mountain?" Lingxiao blinked and said.

"If the woman's map is correct, then this is Bingling Mountain." Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes and curled his lips, "And the spiritual energy here is also richer than other places."

...

Chapter 123 Ice Flame Viper

Lingxiao looked up at Bingling Mountain in front of him, his eyes flickered a few times, and asked, "Brother Junlan, are we going to fly directly up?"

"Of course we have to fly." Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows, his mouth slightly curved, and said, "When you can fly, only idiots will use their hands and feet to climb the mountain."

"Brother Junlan, I was thinking, what if the Bingling Holy Water is halfway up the mountain, but we missed it?" Lingxiao explained.

According to the thinking of ordinary people, it is estimated that they will also think of going to the top of the mountain.

"You make sense." Mo Junlan nodded and smiled, "So we have to fly up slowly next."

Lingxiao, "..."

The slow flying that Mo Junlan mentioned was indeed very slow.

That is, it was just a little faster than when they walked on their feet.

Lingxiao's expression was hard to describe.

But Mo Junlan was very calm. While controlling the speed of flying with the sword, he released the little paper figures he had prepared before.

He obviously intended to let those little paper figures find the Ice Spirit Holy Water for them.

"Brother Junlan, in this environment, can those little paper figures really work?" Lingxiao couldn't help but say with some doubt, "If they touch water, won't those little paper figures be useless?"

"The paper figures I made are all protected by spiritual power and will not be easily destroyed by water." Mo Junlan smiled lightly.

Facing the environment in front of him, Xiaobai was a little nervous and lay in Lingxiao's arms.

Mo Junlan continued to control the flying of the Lingxiao Sword, but before he reached the halfway point of the mountain, he suddenly encountered a blizzard.

This blizzard came suddenly, but because of the barrier protecting them, Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao were not injured, but it still had some impact, for example, they could not see the surrounding scenery clearly.

The blizzard blurred their vision, and except for the white snowflakes, there was the howling storm.