68

"What do you mean?" Ling Xiao asked in confusion.

"It's like we're trapped in an illusion, and everything we see is fake." Mo Junlan explained, "I just don't know what illusions these monsters saw that made them so violent."

"Now that we know the reason, how do we solve it?" Ling Xiao asked.

"I need to confirm it again." Mo Junlan's eyes flashed with a gleam of brilliance, and he curled his lips and said, "I plan to find an opportunity to dive into the sea. The monsters living in the sea area will suddenly riot, which must be related to the things in the sea area."

"What will be in the sea area?" Ling Xiao frowned.

"I don't know." Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and said, "But it should have something to do with the medicine."

Although they have a lot of people, the number of monsters is more than them, and there are monsters running out of the sea continuously.

Anyway, no matter how they fight, there are endless monsters.

This situation is almost driving people crazy.

Many people looked particularly ugly, after all, not everyone had seen such a bloody scene.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao didn't feel anything.

"Xiao'er, block for me first." Mo Junlan suddenly said to Lingxiao.

"Okay!" Lingxiao nodded in response, and at the same time, he was closer to Mo Junlan.

Those monsters were still rushing towards the city wall. Fortunately, there were formations and manpower to resist, otherwise the city wall would have been knocked down long ago.

Mo Junlan took out the bamboo flute and played it.

A series of distant flute sounds rang out, and some of them heard it and couldn't help turning their heads to look at Mo Junlan, saying in an irritable tone, "It's time, you are still..."

However, before this person finished speaking, he saw a scene that shocked him. He saw that the monsters that had originally besieged Mo Junlan and Lingxiao actually retreated one after another, and even took the initiative to run into the sea.

Mo Junlan's figure stood in the air, his long hair fluttering in the wind, his white clothes flying. He held a bamboo flute in his hand, and played a faint flute sound against his lips. The monsters around him did not attack him again.

Luo Xi and Huang Ran were also attracted by Mo Junlan's flute sound, and they turned their heads to look at Mo Junlan.

Gong Luoxue's face was not good.

Seeing this, Mo Junlan's eyes flickered, and then he used more spiritual power to play the flute.

Those monsters rioted because of illusions. Mo Junlan could also use illusions to confuse monsters and let them all return to the sea.

At the same time, the waves that had been raised in the sea gradually receded.

The huge monster figure was also completely revealed.

"That is..." Luo Xi stared at the monster closely, his pupils couldn't help shrinking, his lips trembled slightly, and said, "Two-headed dragon!"

Huang Ran's face also sank immediately.

"Two-headed dragon?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and said, "It's so ugly!"

Lingxiao, "..."

This shouldn't be the point, right?

Because of Mo Junlan's flute, most of the monsters have retreated back to the sea, but the most difficult one is still there, that is, this two-headed dragon.

The two-headed dragon is no different from a normal dragon, it just has one more head.

But the strength of this two-headed dragon must not be underestimated.

Mo Junlan held the bamboo flute in his hand. He had stopped playing the flute and his eyes fell on the two-headed dragon.

"Brother Junlan, this monster is very powerful. We..." Lingxiao wanted to tell Mo Junlan that he wanted to return to his body and fight with Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan knew what Lingxiao wanted to say, so he smiled and said, "I know what you want to say, but wait a little longer."

Lingxiao nodded.

Mo Junlan lowered his head, rubbed his fingertips on the bamboo flute lightly, and whispered, "You can't expose your identity because of this."

Lingxiao's identity must be kept secret. Under the watchful eyes of the public, he can only maintain his current state.

Mo Junlan looked up at the two-headed dragon, his face cold, and said in a faint voice, "Let's see what they are going to do first."

The tail of the two-headed dragon suddenly moved, and it set off waves again.

And this time the waves rushed directly towards the direction of Donghai Fishing City, surging and fierce, obviously wanting to flood Donghai Fishing City.

"Set up a barrier!" Luo Xi said hurriedly, and then propped up a barrier to temporarily resist the impact of the sea water.

Seeing this, Huang Ran also added his own strength to the barrier.

The body of the two-headed dragon was still immersed in the sea water, the black scales looked very hard, the sound was like a cow's cry, the eyes were red like blood, the momentum was fierce and violent.

Xu Liuyun was soaked by the seawater and looked very embarrassed. He said with an unhappy face, "Wasn't the two-headed dragon motionless just now? Why is it moving now?"

The person who teamed up with Xu Liuyun was Ning Yu. He raised his eyebrows and said, "If it didn't move again, I would have thought it had some big moves in the back!"

"Isn't it holding back its big move now?" Xu Liuyun said unhappily.

"The water flooded the East China Sea Fishing City, right?" Ning Yu sneered.