198

As soon as these words came out, everyone was stunned.

Even Qin Mengxuan looked confused.

The middle-aged man turned his head to look at Lingxiao, and said with a rather obscene smile, "I have taken a fancy to that pretty boy."

As he spoke, he pointed at Lingxiao.

"This..." Xia Liu's expression was simply indescribable.

Others also looked indescribable, and then they all looked at the middle-aged man with sympathetic eyes.

This guy is really tired of living.

Qin Mengxuan was so embarrassed at this time that she wanted to find a hole to hide in.

Lingxiao, "..."

In fact, it was the first time he encountered such a situation.

"He is my man." Mo Junlan said lightly, but there was a cold look in his eyes.

"What about your man?" The middle-aged man sneered, "I can take a fancy to him, it is his blessing for eight lifetimes."

"Do you think this person is shameless?" Xu Liuyun turned his head and said to Shangguan Hao.

Shangguan Hao, "..."

"But he's dead." Xu Liuyun shook his head and sighed.

"Brother Junlan..." Lingxiao suddenly turned to look at Mo Junlan and asked, "In this situation, should we deal with it the same way as before?"

"Of course!" Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes, and a dangerous light flashed.

"Then I'll do it." Lingxiao said.

"In this situation... I should do it." Mo Junlan said indifferently.

"Why?" Lingxiao asked puzzledly. The other party was obviously coming for him. Even if he wanted to do it, it should be him.

Mo Junlan's eyes flickered, and he looked at Lingxiao with a smile on his lips, saying, "Because it proves that I care about you!"

Lingxiao, "..."

"Now someone is teasing you, as your Taoist partner, I should feel angry." Mo Junlan smiled and said in an unusually gentle tone, "Xiao'er, Brother Junlan is feeling very uncomfortable right now, what do you think we should do?"

Lingxiao blinked, and then said, "Then vent it out."

"Be good!" Mo Junlan stretched out his hand and rubbed Lingxiao's head, with a rather strange arc at the corner of his mouth, and said coldly, "Wait for me a while."

……

Chapter 131  Just a little bit more

The middle-aged man sneered at Mo Junlan's words, his face full of contempt, holding a knife-shaped seventh-level spiritual weapon in his hand, and said mockingly, "Stinky boy, it seems that you don't know how high the sky is and how deep the earth is, and you don't even go to ask who your grandfather is in Gudao City..."

Mo Junlan turned around, his eyes were as dark as a deep pool, and there was a hint of smile at the corner of his lips. He said in a cold tone, "I don't like to talk nonsense, just do it directly."

The middle-aged man heard the words and laughed twice, then his eyes swept across the other people in Guangming Academy, and said sinisterly, "Are you planning to fight in a group?"

"Do you have accomplices?" Mo Junlan raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and a storm seemed to be brewing in his dark eyes.

"I'm not an idiot." The middle-aged man laughed and said, "If I hit you now, then the people around you will definitely take action."

"Don't worry, we won't take action." Xu Liuyun said quickly. He just wanted to create chaos in the world.

Others nodded one after another, obviously agreeing with Xu Liuyun's words.

However, the middle-aged man on the opposite side sneered, "Only fools will believe you."

Everyone, "..."

In fact, they really didn't plan to take action.

And even if they wanted to take action, they probably wouldn't have the chance!

After all, even the dean of their Guangming Academy couldn't beat that man.

It's conceivable how terrifying that man's strength is.

Anyway, they can't afford to offend anyone.

Mo Junlan crossed his arms, smiled calmly, and said, "Are you afraid?"

The middle-aged man then angrily retorted, "Bullshit, how could I be afraid of a pretty boy like you?"

"Since you are not afraid, why are you still not doing it?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows, and said with a half-smile, "People who don't know really think you are afraid!"

"Wait for me." The middle-aged man's face suddenly changed, and he said in a gloomy tone, "I will call the brothers now."

He was not afraid of Mo Junlan, but afraid of their combined strength.

"Okay!" Mo Junlan's face did not change, and he said calmly, "If I just beat you up, I guess there is no sense of accomplishment. How many helpers do you have, call them all together, I will wait here."

The middle-aged man looked at Mo Junlan's attitude, and couldn't help but get angry in his heart. He felt that Mo Junlan was completely despising him. Since he became famous, few people dared to talk to him like this.

Mo Junlan seemed not to notice the middle-aged man's anger, and said in a light tone, "Hurry up and call someone over. My fist is itching. If you keep on dawdling, I'll strip you naked."

Everyone, "..."

Why does this guy like to strip others naked?

He really can't afford to offend him!

The middle-aged man listened to Mo Junlan's words and was so angry that he almost bit his black teeth.

"Turn around and talk, because your teeth are too disgusting." Mo Junlan said with disgust, "I don't know how long it has been since you cleaned them."