85

Mo Junlan knew he was in the wrong, so he didn't refute.

Lingxiao ignored Zhuang Lin directly. He was really heartless. No one could catch his eye except Mo Junlan.

Everyone, "..."

Their mentor seemed to be a little resentful!

Zhuang Lin took a deep breath, and after his expression returned to normal, he slowly said, "I have something to announce today."

Everyone listened attentively.

"You should have heard of Xuanwu Secret Realm, right?" Zhuang Lin said.

Except for Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, everyone nodded.

"Xuanwu Secret Realm will be opened in a month. According to the rules of previous years, each class will have a quota to enter Xuanwu Secret Realm." Zhuang Lin said lightly, "Only students with quotas can enter Xuanwu Secret Realm."

Xuanwu Secret Realm was discovered by the president of Guangming College, and the method to open Xuanwu Secret Realm was only known by the president of Guangming College.

Therefore, this Xuanwu Secret Realm can be regarded as the territory of Guangming College.

In order to motivate students, Guangming Academy opens the Xuanwu Secret Realm every year, but there are also quota restrictions, and each class can only have one quota.

Mo Junlan's eyes moved slightly when he heard this.

"Our class naturally has one quota, and as for who gets this quota, it depends on your strength." Zhuang Lin remained calm and continued, "Guangming Academy has always been very fair in treating students, and in the next month, the monthly exam will be suspended to give you time to prepare."

"Teacher Zhuang, what method will our class take to compete for the quota?" One of them couldn't help asking.

This is a question that many people want to know.

"You are students of the North Academy, so you naturally have to compete in the form of formations." Zhuang Lin snorted coldly.

Lingxiao couldn't help but turn his head to look at Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows, looked up at Zhuang Lin, and curled his lips and said, "When does it start?"

"Tomorrow!" Zhuang Lin said coldly, "Give you one day to prepare."

Everyone had different thoughts.

Because there was a formation competition the next day, Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao were not absent.

However, Ling Xiao chose to give up directly.

Ling Xiao looked at Zhuang Lin and said lightly, "I choose to give up."

Others were also shocked by Ling Xiao's choice to give up directly.

Zhuang Lin frowned when he heard Ling Xiao's words and asked, "Why?"

"No reason!" Ling Xiao said calmly.

Everyone, "..."

But Zhuang Lin subconsciously turned his head to look at Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan said innocently, "Teacher, why are you looking at me?"

"I suspect you asked him to give up." Zhuang Lin said bluntly, and then looked at Mo Junlan with a suspicious look.

Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows lightly, his eyes turned, and he curled his lips and said, "Teacher, you said this without any evidence."

"It has nothing to do with Brother Junlan. I don't want to participate." Lingxiao said expressionlessly, "I have no interest in the Xuanwu Secret Realm."

Everyone, "..."

Zhuang Lin was also choked by Lingxiao's words.

The reason why Lingxiao chose to give up directly was entirely because he didn't want to compete with Mo Junlan.

And even if he didn't participate in the competition, as long as Mo Junlan won in the end, he could still enter the Xuanwu Secret Realm.

Both Mo Junlan and Lingxiao had already thought about what to do.

So when Lingxiao chose to give up, Mo Junlan didn't stop him.

However, Lingxiao was the only one who gave up, and the others still had to compete in the formation.

The result was not unexpected, and Mo Junlan won the first place in the end.

So the quota to enter the Xuanwu Secret Realm belongs to Mo Junlan.

At this time, Zhuang Lin looked at Mo Junlan with a complicated look.

After class, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao did not return to the dormitory immediately, but went to the Points Pavilion.

Mo Junlan exchanged all the points in the black crystal card for spiritual herbs.

"Brother Junlan, what are you exchanging so many spiritual herbs for?" Lingxiao couldn't help asking.

"To make pills!" Mo Junlan replied in a low voice, "Then take them to the Pill Pavilion to sell."

Mo Junlan always felt that spiritual stones were better than points, so he exchanged all the points for spiritual herbs.

Lingxiao heard this and immediately understood what Mo Junlan meant.

After Mo Junlan exchanged the spiritual herbs, he went back to the dormitory with Lingxiao and started to make pills.

However, before making pills, Mo Junlan still set up a barrier, just in case.

There are now a lot of spiritual herbs in the space of Lingxiao Sword. Until dark, Mo Junlan still did not refine all the spiritual herbs in the space into pills.

"That's it for now." After Mo Junlan finished refining this furnace of pills, he put away the pill furnace.

He had been refining the elixir and was already getting a little impatient.

"Brother Junlan, should we ask for leave tomorrow?" Lingxiao asked.

"I'm afraid that instructor won't let us take leave easily." Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin. After thinking for a moment, he said, "We might as well go to the Mission Hall tomorrow to take a points mission."