64

Ling Xiao thought about it, and then replied, "Take pills?"

"That's a correct guess." Mo Junlan nodded, and then asked, "Then do you know how many breakthrough pills I took?"

Ling Xiao hesitated for a moment before answering, "Three?"

Because Mo Junlan broke through three small levels in succession.

Mo Junlan shook his head.

Lingxiao, "..."

"Ten pills!" Mo Junlan sighed and frowned, "I took ten rank-breaking pills to raise my cultivation to the peak of the Yuanling Realm."

Lingxiao pursed his lips, his eyes flickered, and he looked up at Mo Junlan and said, "Brother Junlan, you are an alchemist yourself, you don't need to ask others to make pills for you, so no matter how many pills you want to take, it's no problem."

"It's not that simple." Mo Junlan frowned and said, "As my cultivation level increases, I will need more and more pills, and if I take the same pill all the time, the effect on me will become weaker and weaker."

Lingxiao couldn't help but be stunned when he heard this.

"So the elixir is not omnipotent. It is not feasible to rely on the elixir to improve your cultivation." Mo Junlan stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyebrows, saying helplessly, "And now I am like a bottomless pit. No matter how much spiritual energy I absorb, it will be swallowed up by the seal."

Every time this matter is mentioned, Mo Junlan is very angry about it. He hasn't been so frustrated for a long time.

Lingxiao frowned and said, "What should I do?"

He thought that the elixir could temporarily solve Mo Junlan's physical problems!

"The only way is to remove the seal!" Mo Junlan spread his hands helplessly.

Lingxiao, "..."

This is really difficult.

"Okay, let's not discuss this anymore." Mo Junlan stretched out his hand and touched Lingxiao's head, and said with a curled lip, "Because the more I talk about it, the more I want to kill people."

Don't say that he really has the urge to kill people.

Lingxiao, "..."

After stopping talking about this matter, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao began to move to the practice room of Guangming Academy.

After Mo Junlan and Lingxiao paid fifty points, they walked into the practice room.

Their luck was pretty good, because there were only a few practice rooms left.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao entered the practice room separately.

After entering the practice room, Lingxiao suddenly remembered that he didn't need to practice at all.

Because no matter how he practiced, his realm would not improve.

His cultivation level rose along with Mo Junlan.

It has always been like this.

Lingxiao, "..."

Fortunately, he can still store spiritual energy, and when the fight comes, his body will be in Mo Junlan's hands and will exert more powerful power.

Thinking of this, Lingxiao began to absorb spiritual energy into his body.

On the other side, Mo Junlan had already sat cross-legged in the practice room, and then absorbed spiritual energy at the fastest speed.

However, the result was still the same. Mo Junlan's body was still a bottomless pit. The spiritual energy he absorbed was swallowed up by the seal again. The spiritual energy that could really be used by him was still very little, almost negligible.

Mo Junlan gritted his teeth. This damn seal really hurt him.

Fortunately, he has another way to practice, using the technique to improve his cultivation.

It seems that he has to find the spirit-attracting grass quickly.

Mo Junlan thought that he could not waste the points, so he continued to absorb the spiritual energy in the practice room.

Lingxiao and Mo Junlan stayed in the practice room until the next day before leaving.

After leaving the practice room, Lingxiao turned his head to look at Mo Junlan and couldn't help asking, "Brother Junlan, how is your practice progress?"

"It's useless!" Mo Junlan said with a little dissatisfaction.

"The spiritual energy in the practice room is indeed much richer than outside. Is it still not effective for your body?" Lingxiao frowned.

Mo Junlan sighed, "In fact, I had expected it a long time ago. The result is like this. I can't do anything about it."

Lingxiao lowered his head, not knowing what he was thinking.

"What about you?" Mo Junlan raised his eyes and looked at Lingxiao and asked.

Ling Xiao heard this, then looked up at Mo Junlan and said, "I... my cultivation has not improved."

"My cultivation cannot be improved, it would be strange if yours could be improved!" Mo Junlan did not forget Ling Xiao's true identity. The corners of his mouth moved slightly, and then he said, "Have you stored a lot of spiritual energy?"

Mo Junlan could also feel the changes in Ling Xiao's body, so he asked this question.

Ling Xiao nodded and said, "I have stored a lot of spiritual energy. When the time comes, I can cross several realms and fight others."

"That's good." Mo Junlan smiled and said, "This is also a preparation for our next mission, because I have a hunch that we may have a fierce battle later."

"Is it because of that Elder Huang Ran?" Ling Xiao asked.

Mo Junlan shook his head and said, "It's the problem of the monster."

"Brother Junlan, are you going to solve it by yourself?" Ling Xiao frowned and asked.

"It depends on the situation." Mo Junlan smiled and said, "Anyway, I won't sacrifice myself for others. I only deal with things within my ability. If the situation is beyond my expectations, I will probably choose to run away directly."