76

"What's wrong?" Mo Junlan asked.

"I just feel happy." Lingxiao couldn't help but said happily.

"I'm glad you're happy." Mo Junlan smiled lightly.

"But brother Junlan, you still have to be careful." Lingxiao reminded.

"I know." Mo Junlan curled his lips and said, "You have known me for so long, when have you ever seen me act rashly?"

Shangguan Hao's face was very cold. He looked at Mo Junlan's figure, squinted his eyes, and said in a deep voice, "It seems that our purpose is the same."

He can detect the abnormality here because he has a special holy weapon. I wonder how the other party knows it?

Thinking of this, Shangguan Hao also speeded up, and he soon caught up with Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan glanced at Shangguan Hao.

"I'm not following you." Shangguan Hao said coldly, "But I guess our purpose should be the same."

Mo Junlan, "..."

In fact, he didn't want to talk to the other party at all.

Seeing that Mo Junlan didn't say anything, Shangguan Hao didn't say anything either.

After a while, a crystal stone came into their sight.

The crystal stone was black, about five meters high and three meters wide, and it emitted wisps of black gas.

The black gas merged into the sea water, instantly polluting the sea water.

In addition, around the black crystal stone, there were clusters of spiritual energy spinning wildly.

Its violence was so intense that it even distorted the surrounding space.

The sea water also formed a huge vortex, and even had a strong suction force.

Even from a distance, Mo Junlan could feel the huge pressure, so he did not act immediately.

Shangguan Hao also stopped.

"Brother Junlan, is that black crystal stone causing trouble?" Lingxiao's voice sounded in Mo Junlan's mind again.

Mo Junlan stretched out a finger and then passed through the protective layer of the water-repellent beads.

Mo Junlan took it back only after his finger was stained with sea water.

Mo Junlan looked at his fingers, sniffed them, frowned, and said, "It should be the black gas that is causing the trouble."

Shangguan Hao didn't know about Lingxiao's existence, so he thought Mo Junlan was talking to him, and said, "That black crystal is called Tiandu Fantasy Crystal. It is an evil thing born and raised by nature. It is extremely rare, and the black gas emitted from the Tiandu Fantasy Crystal can cause creatures to have hallucinations that make them feel scared."

"So those infected monsters will have riotous emotions." Mo Junlan pondered, "It's really an evil thing."

It is precisely because those infected monsters have fallen into the panic of hallucinations.

"This thing is not easy to solve." Shangguan Hao said again, "Because Tiandu Fantasy Crystal also has an effect on humans."

"Then why are you still fine now?" Mo Junlan turned his head and glanced at Shangguan Hao.

"Just don't touch the sea water." Shangguan Hao said in a low voice, "Don't you also have water-repellent beads on your body?"

Mo Junlan, "..."

This guy's identity must be not simple.

But he is not interested in knowing.

"Brother Junlan, didn't your finger just touch the sea water?" Lingxiao communicated with Mo Junlan with his spiritual sense again.

And Mo Junlan even sniffed it deliberately.

So Lingxiao was a little worried.

Mo Junlan's expression moved slightly, as if he was a little entangled. He looked ahead with a fixed gaze, gritted his teeth, and replied to Lingxiao with his spiritual sense, "So I saw that there was a volcanic eruption ahead."

He was actually hit.

Lingxiao, "..."

"But it's okay, I'm not one of those simple-minded monsters with strong limbs." Mo Junlan said again, "I won't rush around like crazy."

"Brother Junlan, what else did you see?" Lingxiao couldn't help asking.

"In addition to the volcanic eruption... there are also scenes of the collapse of the sky and the crack of the earth... um... magma is also flowing over..." Mo Junlan looked expressionless.

Lingxiao, "..."

What a calm brother Junlan!

Shangguan Hao seemed to remember something, then turned to look at Mo Junlan, raised his eyebrows and said, "I seem to have seen you touch the sea water just now, and also..."

"Shut up!" Mo Junlan closed his eyes, and then secretly turned on the Chaos Creation Art.

His Chaos Creation Art can still detoxify.

Shangguan Hao continued, "If you commit suicide, I will not save you."

"My mind is not confused enough to commit suicide." Mo Junlan said coldly, "You talk too much nonsense, can you shut up for me?"

Shangguan Hao, "..."

Mo Junlan was in a bad mood and was holding back his anger. He never expected that he would be so stupid to fall for it.

It was really a stain in his life.

Author's Gossip: Muah! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading:)

Chapter 69 Solving the Problem

After a while, Mo Junlan's physical condition finally began to improve, which also made Lingxiao breathe a sigh of relief.

Shangguan Hao didn't pay much attention to Mo Junlan's situation, because Mo Junlan's life or death had nothing to do with him. The reason he said so much nonsense to Mo Junlan before was completely to scare Mo Junlan away.