177

"This time, it was you people from Youhuan Valley who started it first." The person who spoke was a young man with a gloomy look. His name was Bi Anyan, and his cultivation was at the middle level of Tianling Realm.

"It was you people from the Blood Net Sect who teased my sister first." This was a voice full of anger. The person who spoke was also a young man named Jia Yingjun, who was at the middle level of Yueling Realm. He was also the young master of Youhuan Valley.

Jia Mei was Jia Yingjun's biological sister. Their fathers were both the masters of Youhuan Valley. They were both of high status and status, so it was natural that they could not tolerate the humiliation of the other party.

"You people from the Blood Net Sect are all vulgar people." Jia Mei said angrily, "Even if this lady can't get married, she will not marry your young master."

Bi Anyan and Bi Anyan are brothers, and Bi Anyan is the young master of the Blood Net Sect. His appearance does not look outstanding, and he looks very rough, but his cultivation talent is very good. He is now 35 years old, but his cultivation has reached the peak of Yueling Realm.

"You are lucky that this young master likes you. The situation in your Youhuan Valley should not be very good now, right?" Bi Anniu sneered, "This young master has heard that the master of your Youhuan Valley is now seriously injured and can't get up at all."

The faces of the people in Youhuan Valley suddenly changed. Their master was indeed seriously injured and was still unconscious in bed.

"If you want to save Youhuan Valley, let Jia Mei marry this young master." Bi Anniu was very arrogant and raised his lips and said, "This young master has long wanted to marry her back as a concubine."

"Shut up!" Jia Mei stared at Bi Anniu with anger in his eyes.

"Even if this young master shuts up, your father can't get up now." Bi Anniu sneered and said with disdain, "Jia Mei, you'd better marry this young master as a concubine, otherwise none of you in Youhuan Valley will survive."

"What do you want to do?" Jia Yingjun's face suddenly changed.

"Now, the people who covet your Phantom Valley are not only our Blood Net Sect." Bi An Niao said sinisterly, "According to the information I have received, the people of Chifeng Village have already planned to attack your people in Phantom Valley."

Chifeng Village is also very close to Phantom Valley, just like the Blood Net Sect, they are just next door.

All along, the three forces have maintained a good balance.

But since the master of Phantom Valley was seriously injured and unconscious, this balance has been lost.

The current situation of Phantom Valley is very bad and precarious.

And Bi An Niao has been coveting Jia Mei.

In fact, Jia Mei's appearance is not stunning, and she has nothing to do with the word "great beauty".

But in a place like Beilingyu, the ratio of men to women is completely unbalanced.

Most women are weaker than men, so women who can survive in Beilingyu are also relatively strong.

But at the same time, their bodies will appear stronger than ordinary women, and they don't look petite and weak at all.

Although there are some with beautiful appearance, their skin will become rough due to the living environment.

In addition, the Northern Spiritual Region has never been very peaceful, so many powerful female monks have appeared here.

With Jia Mei's appearance, if placed in the Southern Spiritual Region, it can only be considered average.

But here in the Northern Spiritual Region, Jia Mei's appearance can be regarded as a top-notch beauty.

The ground around is covered with a layer of ice, the wind is cold, and there are even snowflakes falling.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao are standing on the ice, and Lingxiao is still holding Xiaobai in his hands.

Lingxiao is stroking Xiaobai's hair, while Mo Junlan is looking at the two forces facing each other in front.

"People from the Northern Spiritual Region...are all of them so sturdy?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows, his eyes flickered, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised, saying, "That should be a woman, right? But how come she looks stronger and firmer than the two of us..."

To be honest, Mo Junlan was indeed shocked, although it was only for a moment.

Mo Junlan looked down at his figure, and suddenly said a little dissatisfied, "It seems that I still need to exercise this body, otherwise my figure will not even be comparable to that of a woman."

Hearing this, Lingxiao turned his head to look at Mo Junlan and said, "Brother Junlan, you are already in a good shape now."

Anyway, he felt very comfortable when he hugged Mo Junlan.

And also felt safe.

"You are lying with your eyes open." Mo Junlan sighed.

"No!" Lingxiao shook his head and denied.

"Then you are a beauty in the eyes of your lover." Mo Junlan said.

Lingxiao, "..."

Mo Junlan stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyebrows, sighing, "It seems that I still can't be lazy!"

"Brother Junlan, I think they are not good-looking, they can't compare to you." Lingxiao blinked his eyes and said.

"Xiao'er, you must be honest to be a sword spirit." Mo Junlan said to Lingxiao earnestly.

"Brother Junlan, I have always been very honest with you." Lingxiao said.

"It seems so." Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin.

"Awoo!" Xiaobai suddenly shouted.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao turned their heads at the same time, only to see that the two forces in front of them had actually started fighting.