Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Too bloody

After leaving the restaurant, the gangsters continued to follow Mo Junlan and Lingxiao.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao deliberately walked into a more remote alley.

Seeing this, the gangsters thought that the opportunity had come, so they immediately ran out excitedly and surrounded Mo Junlan and Lingxiao.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here." Mo Junlan gently held Lingxiao's hand.

Lingxiao was stunned at first, then blinked his eyes and said without thinking, "Brother Junlan, when facing them, I didn't feel afraid."

Although Lingxiao can transform into a human form, he is still very different from real humans.

For example, Lingxiao does not have the emotions of a normal person, and his joys, sorrows, anger and happiness only exist for Mo Junlan.

When facing others, Lingxiao is always a cold sword without any emotion.

"Be good, cooperate with me." Mo Junlan smiled and reached out to touch Lingxiao's head.

Lingxiao, "..."

One of the gangsters with pointed chins and monkey cheeks began to say impatiently, "Looking at your clothes, I guess you are not short of spiritual stones. It just so happens that your grandfather is a little short of money recently. If you know what's good for you, just hand over the space storage bag on your body and I can spare your life."

"You want money or life, choose it yourself." Another gangster also spoke up.

"If you don't want to die, hand over everything on your body." The sturdy gangster's eyes were full of greed, and his face was also a grim smile.

"Brother Junlan, are they trying to rob us?" Lingxiao suddenly said.

"Yes!" Mo Junlan nodded.

Lingxiao immediately clenched his fists, a cold light flashed in his eyes, and he opened his lips and said, "Then kill them."

Whoever wants to hurt the master must die.

"Too bloody." Mo Junlan shook his head.

"Huh?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan with some doubts.

In the past, when they met such people, they would kill them directly, and then... take away the things from them.

To be honest, they have actually done this many times and have long been accustomed to it.

"Killing people in the city is not a good idea. After all, this is a place with an owner. Just cripple them directly." Mo Junlan smiled slightly, but the look in his eyes was as cold as ice.

"Cripple us?" The sturdier gangster heard the conversation between Mo Junlan and Lingxiao and laughed immediately, as if he had heard a big joke, and said sarcastically, "You actually said you wanted to kill me? It seems that you are tired of living and don't ask..."

However, before he finished speaking, he was knocked away by an invisible force.

This scene also stunned the other two gangsters.

Lingxiao wanted to take action, but was stopped by Mo Junlan.

So the person who finally took action was Mo Junlan.

"Yuan... a cultivator of the Yuanling realm!" The gangster with a pointed face and monkey cheeks shuddered, and his face turned pale.

Mo Junlan did not hide his cultivation, so as soon as he made a move, he exposed his realm.

"Run..." Seeing that the situation was not right, the other gangster immediately thought of running away.

However, as soon as he turned around, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his legs, and then he fell to the ground, his whole body in a mess.

Along with his screams, his legs were already covered in blood.

Mo Junlan was still standing there, he didn't even move a step, with a faint smile on his face, his arms folded in front of his chest, his snow-white clothes were blown by the breeze, graceful and elegant, his temperament was particularly unworldly.

Lingxiao stood beside Mo Junlan expressionlessly, with a hint of murderous intent hidden in the depths of his deep eyes.