Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Revenge from the previous life

Mo Junlan touched the bamboo flute in his hand, his eyes suddenly became a little gloomy, and then he played a musical illusion with the bamboo flute.

This was what Mo Junlan practiced when he was in the fairyland. He not only used music to create illusions, but also could attack people's souls.

As the flute sounded, Lin Jian and Yang Siting also became panicked.

"Who is here?" Lin Jian shouted while putting on his clothes.

But the sound of the flute played by Mo Junlan seemed to come from all directions, and even Lin Jian could not find the real source of the sound.

Yang Siting was also a little panicked in her heart. After all, if their affair was spread out, she and Lin Jian would be disgraced.

Lin Jian's eyes flickered for a moment, and he said again, "I wonder which Taoist friend is here? Please come out and let me see you."

Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows slightly, but still did not speak, but continued to play the flute.

Just when Lin Jian and Yang Siting were both impatient, the environment in their eyes suddenly changed.

Mo Junlan added the soul-controlling technique to the flute sound.

After a while, Yang Siting and Lin Jian's expressions became a little confused, their eyes were empty, and then they began to take off each other's clothes, and their bodies continued to be combined.

After a while, Lin Jian and Yang Siting actually started to strangle each other's necks, but they did not use spiritual power.

Mo Junlan looked at them coldly, and he did not leave until they died.

Looking at the sky that had begun to darken, Mo Junlan couldn't help but narrow his eyes and curled his lips and said, "Tomorrow is a good day."

In his previous life, he died here tonight.

But in this life, he has avenged his previous life.

...

At the same time, the bodies of Lin Feifei, Lin Li, Lin Hui and Zhao Pao were also brought back.

The news of their deaths immediately attracted the attention of many people in the Lin Mansion.

Especially Lin Feifei, she is the direct descendant of the Lin family, and her status among the younger generation of the Lin family is relatively high.

However, at this time, Mo Junlan was sitting cross-legged in the room, trying to forcefully break through the formation on his face.

Mo Junlan's body was radiant with a faint light. He pursed his lips, and his long eyelashes trembled slightly for a few times. Then, a mouthful of blood suddenly spit out of his mouth.

At the same time, Mo Junlan also opened his eyes.

"Master, are you okay?" Lingxiao's voice suddenly sounded from Mo Junlan's mind.

"I'm fine." Mo Junlan's eyes were a little dark, his face was ugly, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I just don't know which bastard engraved this damn formation on me?"

"Master, the formation on your face has been broken halfway, why don't you go look in the mirror first." Lingxiao said again.

Mo Junlan took a deep breath, then slowly stood up, and then walked to the mirror.

"Now there is only a black hair seal left." Mo Junlan looked at the left side of his face, raised his eyebrows, and curled his lips and said, "This face is not bad."

"As long as the master likes it." Lingxiao's voice contained a hint of smile.

"My little Xiao'er is still the best." Mo Junlan's mouth corners slightly curved, and he chuckled, "What Lin family and Lin Lan, all get out of the way."

"Master, do you want to kill all the people in the Lin family?" Lingxiao's tone was very indifferent.

"I only kill those who have bullied me." Mo Junlan said lightly, "Killing innocent people is not my style."